• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ross Barkley Joins Luton Town

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn’t see this happening. I’d be concerned about his motivation if I was a Luton fan. They are almost certainly going to be in a relegation battle from the off and Barkley screams ‘mercenary’ to me. 

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's rare when a player has reds and blues united in how they feel about him.

What a fall from grace. He had all the potential in the world to have a great career, but not enough brains in his head to make it a reality. Now he's at a small club likely to be in a tough relegation battle and I don't think he's got the quality or mentality to help them at all.

20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's rare when a player has reds and blues united in how they feel about him.

What a fall from grace. He had all the potential in the world to have a great career, but not enough brains in his head to make it a reality. Now he's at a small club likely to be in a tough relegation battle and I don't think he's got the quality or mentality to help them at all.

The joke is on us, he just finished a year long holiday in the French Riviera. Now he will be paid a couple hundred-thousand pounds to live in a dump of a town that most people live in for free.

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

The joke is on us, he just finished a year long holiday in the French Riviera. Now he will be paid a couple hundred-thousand pounds to live in a dump of a town that most people live in for free.

And when he's retired he'll probably get a cushy job as a pundit somewhere

1 hour ago, Spike said:

He won’t be living in Luton lol

Archived