talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 20 - 30th Dec-2nd January, 2024

football forum

25 minutes ago, Rick said:

Neville doesn’t half talk some shite. Saying Diaz delayed going down for the one, he went down right away. Big nosed muppet. 

I thought the same. Blatantly clear he went down as his ankle was swiped away.

It's rare I listen to any of the pundit talk these days. It's really gone downhill from the days of Andy Gray.

We’ve been toothless again, it’s not good enough from this attack. The ref has been a right plonker as well. Joelinton has had about 5/6 fouls without a card. 

I'm not sure Nunez becomes really prolific. Feels to me he hits every shot with power. Which can be ok if you're a Gerrard or a Szobos. But the very, very best strikers are more about placement. Dubravka & any keeper can look good when the ball is just hammered right at him.

Nunez to get the winner now..

• Subscriber

Dubravka has had an absolute blinder here but it's not an exaggeration to say that Liverpool should have scored 4 or 5 anyway. Joelinton should have been booked in the first half so you can argue he should be off now but aside from that they've only got their own poor finishing to blame. Nunez should have had a couple at least with the chances he's had. I don't know what fixtures they've got over the next few weeks but Nunez, Gakpo and Diaz are going to have to up their game while Salah is away with Egypt.

• The topic was unpinned