The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 29 - 16-17th March 2024

• Administrator

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

all kick-offs GMT

Saturday 16th March, 2024
Burnley vs Brentford

Luton vs Nottm Forest

Fulham vs Tottenham, 17.30 (live on Sky)

Sunday 17th March, 2024
West Ham vs Aston Villa, 14.00 (live on Sky)

I’ve never really hated any player we’ve signed under Benham, but I smelt it from the beginning with Reguillon. Playing him is like giving a blindman keys to the bus down Oxford Street.

32 minutes ago, Danny said:

I’ve never really hated any player we’ve signed under Benham, but I smelt it from the beginning with Reguillon. Playing him is like giving a blindman keys to the bus down Oxford Street.

He's absolutely terrible isn't he. Crazy thing was he looked brilliant against us for Sevilla. But having watched him in the flesh I can safely say he's one of the worst full backs I've ever seen play for United.

Referee has fucked us over. That’s 2-2 and the silly cunts wont even go to VAR. Their keeper has jumped and flapped for a ball, missed it, and then jumped into Toney as much as Toney jumped to him. No foul. Wankers.

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Danny said:

The comment about him not trying Stanley

I didn't say that! It sounded like he missed a few chances, hence saying he had a stinker. No bait intended. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I didn't say that! It sounded like he missed a few chances, hence saying he had a stinker. No bait intended. 

Came across that he wasn’t focusing on the games he has now. But fair.

It’s just a difficult point of the season, 8 months out, relatively little support going forward, down to ten men in a team that’s missing 7 starters from the starting eleven. His goal record has been good since coming back.

The international break couldn’t come at a better time. Mbeumo should be ready to start on the otherside of it and maybe, just maybe we might see some key players return from injury.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Danny said:

Referee has fucked us over. That’s 2-2 and the silly cunts wont even go to VAR. Their keeper has jumped and flapped for a ball, missed it, and then jumped into Toney as much as Toney jumped to him. No foul. Wankers.

Toney's arm goes across keepers face. Shit that keepers get over protected to the point that no challenge can be made but it is a foul. 

Should definitely have had a penalty for keeper jumping over Toney just before Ajer scored though. 

And a couple for the holding in the area, quite blatantly. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Toney's arm goes across keepers face. Shit that keepers get over protected to the point that no challenge can be made but it is a foul. 

Should definitely have had a penalty for keeper jumping over Toney just before Ajer scored though. 

And a couple for the holding in the area, quite blatantly. 

Ill watch it again when im less angry lol, but it looked like the keeper was barely impeded and a 50/50 coming together.

Its happened a lot recently, Liverpool, West Ham and now Burnley.

• The topic was unpinned