talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Style/type of game you want made?

football forums

8 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Yeah but if you'll the only one who will buy it it's not a great idea 

Research feet fucking. You'll be shocked at the fanbase.

My list of dream game concepts:

• An MMO based on the Mass Effect universe, with combat similar to the main game series instead of the usual point and click gameplay of older MMOs.
  • A resurgence of old-school driving games in the vein of Need For Speed pre-Underground. No upgrades, no progression system, no story, just expensive cars racing through exotic terrain. Open world can be in there, but only if it is not used as an excuse to not have to do actual track design like it is in the Forza Horizon series. Basically the original Hot Pursuit 2 but with better graphics and modern steering wheel support. Rock/Midwest emo soundtrack is a bonus. 😆
  • A game like American Truck Simulator/Euro Truck Simulator 2 where you can drive regular cars. I know there are mods but they are a bit meh.
  • More First-Person Shooters based on Doom 3. So slower paced, story-driven games with old-school level design.
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 08/07/2024 at 09:27, Panflute said:

My list of dream game concepts:

• An MMO based on the Mass Effect universe, with combat similar to the main game series instead of the usual point and click gameplay of older MMOs.
  • A resurgence of old-school driving games in the vein of Need For Speed pre-Underground. No upgrades, no progression system, no story, just expensive cars racing through exotic terrain. Open world can be in there, but only if it is not used as an excuse to not have to do actual track design like it is in the Forza Horizon series. Basically the original Hot Pursuit 2 but with better graphics and modern steering wheel support. Rock/Midwest emo soundtrack is a bonus. 😆
  • A game like American Truck Simulator/Euro Truck Simulator 2 where you can drive regular cars. I know there are mods but they are a bit meh.
  • More First-Person Shooters based on Doom 3. So slower paced, story-driven games with old-school level design.

This is the exact idea I've always wanted turned into a game. The Getaway/The Getaway 2 but modern graphics and the entire world (with DLC I imagine) would be fantastic.

30 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Honestly, considering the absolute shit that appears on Steam, you could actually have that game made. 

All posters here will receive 40% discount.

• Thanks 1