talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League Semi-Final - PSG (0) 0-1 (2) Borussia Dortmund - Tuesday 7th May, 2024 (2nd Leg)

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Read through this thread http://talkfootball365.com/topic/18417-harry-kane-joins-bayern-munich/ for the bolded part.

As for the Sancho's door part. It's as reasonable to put  either the league deterioration and the CL succes at Sancho's and Maatsen's door or none of either.Because being of of impact  but contemparanious being of no impact for the same team is simply impossible.

You're the one pretty much saying they've made no impact, right? 

No one is saying it has to be one or the other? All I see you doing is downplaying any of their contribution just because they played in the PL? First thing you mentioned about Sancho was that he warmed the bench at Man Utd, as if that has any bearing on how he performs at Dortmund. He was clearly unhappy at Man Utd and I very much doubt it was due to lack of talent that he didn't play. 

As for the link to that thread, what am I supposed to be seeing? I don't see anything about 'farmers league' so I'm not sure what the relevance of linking to that thread is? 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Right now we are still the Champions of Europe and all the world. thanks for asking B|

How's the defence of it going? Will you be retaining that title? 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

You're the one pretty much saying they've made no impact, right? 

No one is saying it has to be one or the other? All I see you doing is downplaying any of their contribution just because they played in the PL? First thing you mentioned about Sancho was that he warmed the bench at Man Utd, as if that has any bearing on how he performs at Dortmund. He was clearly unhappy at Man Utd and I very much doubt it was due to lack of talent that he didn't play. 

As for the link to that thread, what am I supposed to be seeing? I don't see anything about 'farmers league' so I'm not sure what the relevance of linking to that thread is? 

As for the link two quotes from top of my head. @Storts "Guaranteed title with Bayern in this league" @Danny" Even I would win the German title with Bayern."

As I said I show the same respect as you do, only difference being my claims are factual correct.🙂

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

As for the link two quotes from top of my head. @Storts "Guaranteed title with Bayern in this league" @Danny" Even I would win the German title with Bayern."

As I said I show the same respect as you do, only difference being my claims are factual correct.🙂

That's weird the link takes me to a matchday thread from Feb 2023 xD

As for the claims, you miss out a lot of context for the Sancho/Man Utd thing. 

What have I claimed that isn't false? We just have a difference of opinion on some things. And you're attributing things to me that I didn't say... 

13 hours ago, Danny said:

The only winner anyone wants to see now is Dortmund, it would be pretty phenomenal for them to win this, especially after coming so close all those years ago under Klopp. Clearly Maatsen and Sancho have had a positive effect on the team since their arrival. Crazy that Maatsen was playing for Burnley last season.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

How's the defence of it going? Will you be retaining that title? 

If we retain the world club title we are champions of the world again, Europe is part of the world so yes B|

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Stan said:

He's a wum that's why xD 

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

If we retain the world club title we are champions of the world again, Europe is part of the world so yes B|

Thanks for proving me right... 

37 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Very clearly just having a bit of fun mate…lighten up xD

3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I'm hating English football and am disregarding the reality? So Sancho didn't warm the bench at Man Utd mainly? Or didn#t they crush out of their CL group against Copenhagen and Olympiacos? Or weren't it @Danny, who said Kane would win the Buli easily with Bayern? How did that pan out by the way? It's not as much a case me not liking English football, as you not liking your football receive the same respect as you have shown towards foreign football. Reminder I said the truth it were  the English fans talking about Bayern walking the farmer's league who were wrong. You were giving now it's time to take.

Tbf it's absolutely not Kane's fault Bayern aren't winning anything this season. He's probably the least blamable person for how their season has gone.

14 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf it's absolutely not Kane's fault Bayern aren't winning anything this season. He's probably the least blamable person for how their season has gone.

It is all Kane's fault, the man is jinxed😅

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
On 08/05/2024 at 20:51, Rucksackfranzose said:

Oh yeah fair play to Leverkusen, and German teams in Europe this season. Great performance 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Oh yeah fair play to Leverkusen, and German teams in Europe this season. Great performance 

Don't be a cuck, dig in and embrace ignorance :ph34r: