• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Anti-Semitism, Anger and Separatism.

Recommended Posts

Our presently leading most popular party and his leader Jeremy Corbyn with these issues he seems to have a lack of passion with...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-antisemitism-jewish-leaders-meeting-a8320641.html

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/corbyn-meeting-board-jlc-1.463017

While in in the rest of Europe and Germany, this was going on...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/25/europe/germany-kippa-protest-intl/index.html

Europe united against anti-semitism!

 

On another note, 

Emmanuel Macron with this amazing speech yesterday to the US Congress with a message to Trump's America First, our Brexit and all other separatist movements.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43897212

 

And the whole speech...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a village in rural South-America that had no contact with Jews until a decade ago when a community of Jews migrated to their village. Recently the Jews were expelled from the village. Anti-Semitism is seems is ingrained in the human sole. xD 

Any orthodox religion that practices insular communities, with religious leaders controling the community are horrible full stop.  The Hasidic Jews of Israel and New York are notorious for the molestation of young boys and the alienation of community members that try to intervene. Sucking the cocks of newly circumcised infants (to a tune of chlamidya plagues). Disgusting abhorrent practises that they can share with Catholic priests and Islamic Imams, over the blood of Christ and a kosher/halal fish sandwhich (it is a Friday evening afterall).

It is kind of funny, the Semites themselves are often strong proponents of anger and seperatism with the communities they live in. Even Larry David - my favourite Jew makes jokes about theshibboleths within Jewish communities, how quick they are to cast aside a member as a 'self-hating Jew' for humming Wagner.

As it turns out Jew are exactly the same as any other human tribe. They have their own words, practises, and rituals with all the same capacity for evil and righteousness. They are a convenient target however, because of their influence in the world despite being so few. Their insular nature vs. a yearning for spreading the holy word, makes them queer. If their were no Jews some other group would take their place.

I love people for their individuality and I hate them for their groups.Though each group has its merit, the failure of human individuality takes hold and allows atrocities to occur. Only in groups can humans commit genocides against eachother. No single Ottoman is responsible for the Armenian genocide - yet as a collective they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What world can exist without nationalism? Humans revert to groups, without the proud statement 'I am X - any man can be X if he holds it true'. Instead of being a Frenchman, one becomes an Occitan, which becomes a Marseillais, which becomes whatever smaller prejudice beneath it. Instead of large identities everything will just fall into small attacks on eachother. Imagine a world where instrad of having the similarity of being Germans all their is is the differences of Lutheran vs. Sunni vs. Shi'ite. Imagine Spain without the glue of 'we are all Spanish' seperatism increases and every state has an equivalent Basque terrorist group. The feelings of 'terrone' explode in Italy - a rejection of Firenze dialects. Nationalism is why we moved away from feudalism.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah what Spike said 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massacre of protesters, gunning down almost 60 and injuring 2700 others in one day? 

Quelle-fucking-surprise - once again, I'm disgusted by Israel. Oh, and I voted Labour at the last general election. As I am what inane rags such as the Daily Hate would call a 'typical lefty anti-Semite', let me say this - Netanyahu and anyone involved in Israeli foreign policy, irrespective of their religion, can DIAHF.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StefBWFC said:

Massacre of protesters, gunning down almost 60 and injuring 2700 others in one day? 

Quelle-fucking-surprise - once again, I'm disgusted by Israel. Oh, and I voted Labour at the last general election. As what rags such as the Daily Hate would call a 'typical lefty anti-Semite', let me say this - Netanyahu and anyone involved in Israeli foreign policy, irrespective of their religion, can DIAHF. 

You see... The ending of your comment and sentiments is the manner in which these sorts of things should be said. Nobody can confuse anything which can’t be said for a number of Labour party members and supporters (mainly University students). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SirBalon said:

You see... The ending of your comment and sentiments is the manner in which these sorts of things should be said. Nobody can confuse anything which can’t be said for a number of Labour party members and supporters (mainly University students). 

It's the manner which this is being jumped on that annoys me; a few beardy Cultural Studies students say ill-advised things because they're pro-Palestine, Jeremy Corbyn doesn't immediately apologise for it because a.) he is also pro-Palestine and b.) he's the leader of the opposition, not a censor on every opinionated lefty.

All of a sudden, the right-wing media jump on this and Jeremy Corbyn is portrayed as a neo-fascist madman who performs satanic, Jew-bashing rituals in front of flashing images of Dachau and Belsen. That's truly exciting news, the British public love a bit of hyperbolic political defamation - look how they went mad when Corbyn didn't wear a tie once.

And all the while, the Conservatives' state-sponsored crimes against the poor are allowed to continue unchallenged by the mass public. Because really, what's more important to the average person - the silent, systematic repression of rights against people they don't know or care about (see: removal of disability benefits, see: steadily diminishing workers' rights, see: abolishing free school meals for anyone whose household earns more than seven fucking grand a year)

... or jolly cartoons of Jeremy Corbyn  reading Mein Kampf while stomping on a menorah and kissing a picture of Hezbollah's logo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

It's the manner which this is being jumped on that annoys me; a few beardy Cultural Studies students say ill-advised things because they're pro-Palestine, Jeremy Corbyn doesn't immediately apologise for it because a.) he is also pro-Palestine and b.) he's the leader of the opposition, not a censor on every opinionated lefty.

All of a sudden, the right-wing media jump on this and Jeremy Corbyn is portrayed as a neo-fascist madman who performs satanic, Jew-bashing rituals in front of flashing images of Dachau and Belsen. That's truly exciting news, the British public love a bit of hyperbolic political defamation - look how they went mad when Corbyn didn't wear a tie once.

And all the while, the Conservatives' state-sponsored crimes against the poor are allowed to continue unchallenged by the mass public. Because really, what's more important to the average person - the silent, systematic repression of rights against people they don't know or care about (see: removal of disability benefits, see: steadily diminishing workers' rights, see: abolishing free school meals for anyone whose household earns more than seven fucking grand a year)

... or jolly cartoons of Jeremy Corbyn  reading Mein Kampf while stomping on a menorah and kissing a picture of Hezbollah's logo?

Corbyn is my borough's MP and I voted for him in the last general elections (usually vote Green) for diverse reasons he isn't an anti-Semite but he is a coward and those that are fervent Labour supporters and treat politics like football. It is his job to sort out his party and the definite dodgy syndrome that is anti-Semite (anti-Jew) in the party which is masked by being pro-Palastianian.  

I'm not going to play party politics with a theme that's much more important than the side of the spectrum one can have more than just sympathies with. What's for sure is that if this continues in the vein it is growing, I will vote the opposite because I am one that doesn't have an ideological belief in anything other than what's good for all, not the few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That speech truly is amazing.

How you can talk about 'destabilizing factors' in the world as if you and your allies have had nothing to do with that whatsoever and then scold the plebs for not being constructive enough in their reaction to your retarded foreign policy constitutes mental gymnastics at an Olympic level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 23:09, Spike said:

There is a village in rural South-America that had no contact with Jews until a decade ago when a community of Jews migrated to their village. Recently the Jews were expelled from the village. Anti-Semitism is seems is ingrained in the human sole. xD 

Any orthodox religion that practices insular communities, with religious leaders controling the community are horrible full stop.  The Hasidic Jews of Israel and New York are notorious for the molestation of young boys and the alienation of community members that try to intervene. Sucking the cocks of newly circumcised infants (to a tune of chlamidya plagues). Disgusting abhorrent practises that they can share with Catholic priests and Islamic Imams, over the blood of Christ and a kosher/halal fish sandwhich (it is a Friday evening afterall).

It is kind of funny, the Semites themselves are often strong proponents of anger and seperatism with the communities they live in. Even Larry David - my favourite Jew makes jokes about theshibboleths within Jewish communities, how quick they are to cast aside a member as a 'self-hating Jew' for humming Wagner.

As it turns out Jew are exactly the same as any other human tribe. They have their own words, practises, and rituals with all the same capacity for evil and righteousness. They are a convenient target however, because of their influence in the world despite being so few. Their insular nature vs. a yearning for spreading the holy word, makes them queer. If their were no Jews some other group would take their place.

I love people for their individuality and I hate them for their groups.Though each group has its merit, the failure of human individuality takes hold and allows atrocities to occur. Only in groups can humans commit genocides against eachother. No single Ottoman is responsible for the Armenian genocide - yet as a collective they do.

 

some say that money is the root of all evil in the world --- but i say it's religion.        religion creates separation.   religion makes people self-righteous and irrational and the word logic doesn't seem to work on them.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 05:02, bozziovai said:

 

some say that money is the root of all evil in the world --- but i say it's religion.        religion creates separation.   religion makes people self-righteous and irrational and the word logic doesn't seem to work on them.

100% agree with this. And it seems like anywhere in the world, people can manipulate religion to get wide groups of people to blindly agree with them just because they've assumed the roles of religious leaders. The people who think that facts don't matter as much as their faith are probably the most dangerous people in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

100% agree with this. And it seems like anywhere in the world, people can manipulate religion to get wide groups of people to blindly agree with them just because they've assumed the roles of religious leaders. The people who think that facts don't matter as much as their faith are probably the most dangerous people in the world.

that's the biggest problem of it all.   when the divine is involved people seem to not use simple logic.   here's one example from my country ....

this happened right around in the 90s, a certain "guy" named judiel apparently said that he has visions of the Virgin Mary, he and his "crew" made each of the "miracles" ( pardon the quotations ) as exciting as the first one.   so, people flocked, and i mean, literally came in drones upon drones to that little town and every now and then we would hear reports of some sick people getting cured.    naturally, there were donations being made, even if it's just 10 pesos per head but the people who visited came in the millions ..............................................................  fast forward ... the guy named judiel became ..............Angel Dela Vega.

 

Related image

 

and also, he now owns a fleet of passenger buses.

 

after the news of his transformation, people from his town were interviewed, but the fackers still won't accept that they have been fooled, they still say that it was their faith that made them see the virgin mary or whatever stupid they gave .....

 

how about in the States ?? any of this same "phenomenon" ???

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

that's the biggest problem of it all.   when the divine is involved people seem to not use simple logic.   here's one example from my country ....

this happened right around in the 90s, a certain "guy" named judiel apparently said that he has visions of the Virgin Mary, he and his "crew" made each of the "miracles" ( pardon the quotations ) as exciting as the first one.   so, people flocked, and i mean, literally came in drones upon drones to that little town and every now and then we would hear reports of some sick people getting cured.    naturally, there were donations being made, even if it's just 10 pesos per head but the people who visited came in the millions ..............................................................  fast forward ... the guy named judiel became ..............Angel Dela Vega.

 

Related image

 

and also, he now owns a fleet of passenger buses.

 

after the news of his transformation, people from his town were interviewed, but the fackers still won't accept that they have been fooled, they still say that it was their faith that made them see the virgin mary or whatever stupid they gave .....

 

how about in the States ?? any of this same "phenomenon" ???

 

In the US there's all kinds of preachers and mega churches that essentially exist to trick the naïve and religious to give their money to a rich man that tells them that by giving the church money, God will reward them with more money and success in the future. They're called "Prosperity Churches" I think, or just mega churches. I actually saw a lot of them when I drove through the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in Texas when I was there recently and thought "hmmm... these are fucking weird." They're gigantic fucking churches, designed to fit as many people in as possible. I've heard they've got things like mini-malls and food courts inside as well.

I think Jerry Falwell & his son Jerry Falwell Jr. are the most famous of these types of preachers.

But these people also have a strong grip on American politics in particular areas of the country. That's why America's got people like GWB and Mike Pence, and other religious morons, in positions of real power.

I don't know if it's just the community I grew up in in England, but religion was never anywhere as big of a deal as it is to some people in America. So tbh, I don't fully understand the mindset of people like that. But back home, sure a lot of my friends were Catholic... but I don't think any were particularly devout and now that everyone's all grown up they're mostly just Atheists/Agnostics that celebrate Christmas and do shit like lent because their parents do and they've done it since they were a kid. But the overwhelming majority of the people I know were never super into religion in any major sense. And certainly the household I grew up in was not religious at all - in fact, my parents sort of encouraged a distrust of religion and the devoutly religious. I thank them for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

In the US there's all kinds of preachers and mega churches that essentially exist to trick the naïve and religious to give their money to a rich man that tells them that by giving the church money, God will reward them with more money and success in the future. They're called "Prosperity Churches" I think, or just mega churches. I actually saw a lot of them when I drove through the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in Texas when I was there recently and thought "hmmm... these are fucking weird." They're gigantic fucking churches, designed to fit as many people in as possible. I've heard they've got things like mini-malls and food courts inside as well.

I think Jerry Falwell & his son Jerry Falwell Jr. are the most famous of these types of preachers.

But these people also have a strong grip on American politics in particular areas of the country. That's why America's got people like GWB and Mike Pence, and other religious morons, in positions of real power.

I don't know if it's just the community I grew up in in England, but religion was never anywhere as big of a deal as it is to some people in America. So tbh, I don't fully understand the mindset of people like that. But back home, sure a lot of my friends were Catholic... but I don't think any were particularly devout and now that everyone's all grown up they're mostly just Atheists/Agnostics that celebrate Christmas and do shit like lent because their parents do and they've done it since they were a kid. But the overwhelming majority of the people I know were never super into religion in any major sense. And certainly the household I grew up in was not religious at all - in fact, my parents sort of encouraged a distrust of religion and the devoutly religious. I thank them for it.

glad you mentioned atheist, coz i'm one.   but i respect religious people who quietly do their business but i loathe those you keep on preaching and those self righteous pricks who always say " don't do this and that coz god said so" ......

 

in the philippines, during election time, the candidates do this sort of bidding to whoever wins a religious congregation.   we have three giant congregation consisting of millions of members ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement