talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Discussion on Power Abuse

football forum

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Quite scary how the years literally fly by. There's an Everton forum that I post on rarely (about two or three posts a season) but I joined there when I was 14, a decade ago xD. Mental.

And yet you still have no pubes.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cannabis said:

Quite scary how the years literally fly by. There's an Everton forum that I post on rarely (about two or three posts a season) but I joined there when I was 14, a decade ago xD. Mental.

I never really thought about it til now. In some sort of weird internet sense... I grew up with some of you. That’s weird. And cool.

• Administrator

This thread, whilst entertaining has a limited shelf life. I’m not against the debate but trying to dig out  member of staff publicly when the message function is adequate is questionable. 

6 minutes ago, Batard said:

This thread, whilst entertaining has a limited shelf life. I’m not against the debate but trying to dig out  member of staff publicly when the message function is adequate is questionable. 

Probably just frustration from my part mate.

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

That was somewhat of a disappointment.

I could’ve ended in a Neapolitan hospital tonight due to a heart explosion after watching Spain. Right now my keyboard tapping has been limited to short notes. O.o

Like I said yesterday, learn to walk away before manipulating posts and making threads about staff members who work very hard behind the scenes to give you a platform to air your footballing views. 

I like you mate and you know it, but I've not liked your handling in the past few days. Seems to me you're annoyed more than anything.

I've done little to warrant 2 warnings.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Post about football and we won't have a problem. 

Bait other members, make threads about staff members calling them out, spamming etc. and unfortunately whether you like it or not you run the risk of action being taken.

I did post about football xD

You have odd views on what spamming is.

The thing with Teso today was something he does to everyone and no action is taken. I don't really think it warranted a warning.

Just now, Cannabis said:

You're doing it again.

Nevermind, I'm done.

That's not spamming though. At least not in my eyes.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

"Zoo"? 

• Administrator

Let’s not revisit this. We’ve spoken many times about personal differences and the use of the ignore function. Martyrdom and victim complexes only serve to perpetuate the problems complained about. Let’s wrap this up and move on 

• Subscriber

HOLY FUCKING SHIT 

I remember us having this conversation when I was about 18 or 19. I joined TFF my first year of uni, if been posting on an Everton forum for a short while beforehand, I think it was called Toffee Talk? Remember you saying you were called Zoo on there, maybe it came up because you joined TFF as Zoo initially too, can't remember. These were the days where Liam and Herios(?) were the established Evertonians on TFF.

• The topic was locked

Archived