Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

German Football Q&A


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, trago said:

How many clubs still have the 50+1 ownership in place??

 

 

Technically all of them. But Red Bull Leipzig only has 17 members which are handpicked by the club. So yea, that's dodgy as shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So it's all professional teams must have this rule in place. 

And with the exception of Rb this means all clubs have members which make up 51% of the ruling body?? How does that work at Munich then, does everyone just go along happily with what the club want??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, trago said:

So it's all professional teams must have this rule in place. 

And with the exception of Rb this means all clubs have members which make up 51% of the ruling body?? How does that work at Munich then, does everyone just go along happily with what the club want??

 

There are annual members' meetings where every member has a right to vote for certain things (e.g. a new Chairman). 

 

Just now, Ubuntu said:

..and how does one join this membership?

 

Red Bull? Or Generally?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ubuntu said:

I would imagine BvB have one of the more expensive ones, any idea on how much Dusseldorf's costs?

 

Fortuna is 75 € actually. So BVB is still relatively cheap. 

 

Just found a list of the membership costs of all Bundesliga teams. But it's a fucking slideshow, so I'll write it here manually: 

Anually: 
VfL Wolfsburg: 30 € + 15 € admission fee 
Bayer Leverkusen: 35 €
SC Freiburg: 40 €
Hamburger SV: 48 € + 15 € admission fee
Schalke 04: 50 € + 5 € admission fee
TSG Hoffenheim: 55 €
FC Ingolstadt: 60 € 
FC Bayern München: 60 € + 3 € admission fee 
Borussia Mönchengladbach: 60 € + 5 € admission fee
Borussia Dortmund: 62 € 
Eintracht Frankfurt: 76 € + 20 € admission fee
FSV Mainz: 78 € 
Hertha BSC: 84 € 
FC Augsburg: 92 €
1. FC Köln: 92 € 
SV Darmstadt: 98 €
RB Leipzig:  100 € (There's no legit club membership at Red Bull. The money will be used to support RB's youth teams)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2017 at 7:48 PM, carefreeluke said:

How would you go about explaining Thomas Muller's current situation?

A Bayern fan would be able to give you a better answer, but I think that the simplest answer is the fact that Müller has always been a very unconventional player; quite limited in terms of technique and skill, relying mostly on his hard work, instincts and his ability to be at the right place at the right time instead. Mix that with a dip in form, high competition at Bayern, and not being played in the most suitable position, and it's a sort of a wicked circle for a player, I suppose.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ATL said:

What would happen, if anything different, is a team like Werder Bremen II makes it to the Bundesliga, when Werder Bremen are also in there? Doubt it'll ever happen, but not sure? 

It's impossible, as according to the rules, 1) two teams of the same club are not allowed to take part in the same competition; 2) reserve teams are only allowed to play in the 3. Liga or below, as long as the first team plays in the 1. or 2. Bundesliga

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/03/2017 at 3:00 AM, Tsubasa said:

 

Fortuna is 75 € actually. So BVB is still relatively cheap. 

 

Just found a list of the membership costs of all Bundesliga teams. But it's a fucking slideshow, so I'll write it here manually: 

Anually: 
VfL Wolfsburg: 30 € + 15 € admission fee 
Bayer Leverkusen: 35 €
SC Freiburg: 40 €
Hamburger SV: 48 € + 15 € admission fee
Schalke 04: 50 € + 5 € admission fee
TSG Hoffenheim: 55 €
FC Ingolstadt: 60 € 
FC Bayern München: 60 € + 3 € admission fee 
Borussia Mönchengladbach: 60 € + 5 € admission fee
Borussia Dortmund: 62 € 
Eintracht Frankfurt: 76 € + 20 € admission fee
FSV Mainz: 78 € 
Hertha BSC: 84 € 
FC Augsburg: 92 €
1. FC Köln: 92 € 
SV Darmstadt: 98 €
RB Leipzig:  100 € (There's no legit club membership at Red Bull. The money will be used to support RB's youth teams)

 

Bremen relegated, heard it here first :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, nudge said:

It's impossible, as according to the rules, 1) two teams of the same club are not allowed to take part in the same competition; 2) reserve teams are only allowed to play in the 3. Liga or below, as long as the first team plays in the 1. or 2. Bundesliga

So would WB II just decline to be promoted if they were to finish top this year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, ATL said:

So would WB II just decline to be promoted if they were to finish top this year?

Yes. 
Or if our first team happened to get relegated to the 2. Bundesliga and then to the 3. Liga the following year, our reserves would be automatically relegated to the Regionalliga.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, nudge said:

Yes. 
Or if our first team happened to get relegated to the 2. Bundesliga and then to the 3. Liga the following year, our reserves would be automatically relegated to the Regionalliga.

Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...