The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2018/19 - 1^ Giornata [17/08 - 18/08]

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cannabis said:

I'm meaning more in general. 

And for the record, I love Italian football so would be happy to see the Milan clubs dominate again. 

I understand, but I haven't been a big fan of Spaletti, and this is why. .Inter are the far superior team, why not start Icardi and Karamoh up front and make them sweat? 

Too bad for Spalletti he didn't have Nagatomo and Santon to place them on the left flank along with Asamoah and Dalbert.

SPALLETTI YOU ARE A JOKE! he was playing with Asamoah as a winger like we didn't have any wingers and then he brings all the wingers we have in with no plan or strategy! In the second half we were playing with 4 wingers (Politano, Karamoh, Perisic, Keita) when in the first half we had only Politano.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COACH?!

10 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Icardi needs to transfer, Inter are a shambles :(.

The thing is that Icardi does want to leave or better said, wanted to leave before the fans fee market closed for Serie 'A'.  He's made it obvious various times and when you have a player in your ranks that isn't happy there, surely you're not going to get the best out of him.

10 hours ago, Eco said:

Definitely not shambles. Without 5 starters tonight and Sass aren't as bad as people think. 

So in effect Inter's squad and depth is poor.  So what's been setup on the bench isn't good enough to compete with Sassuolo... What's it good for?

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

The thing is that Icardi does want to leave or better said, wanted to leave before the fans fee market closed for Serie 'A'.  He's made it obvious various times and when you have a player in your ranks that isn't happy there, surely you're not going to get the best out of him.

So in effect Inter's squad and depth is poor.  So what's been setup on the bench isn't good enough to compete with Sassuolo... What's it good for?

The depth isn't too poor, as I have said numerous times in this thread that still with the 5 players missing, Inter should get past Sassuolo, however, as all teams have a bogie team  that they just can't seem to get past, Sassuolo has become that for Inter. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived