talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

On 6/1/2017 at 7:59 PM, Tsubasa said:

I've never worn a helmet while riding a bicycle. As a kid maybe. I do understand that it's safer though. The head/brain is such a vulnerable and vital thing. Only takes one fall and you're dead or permanently disabled. 

Walking with a helmet is technically also safer but it's also fucking lame. As is riding a bicycle with a helmet. I'd only consider wearing one in a country where traffic rules are virtually non-existent.

A dutch refusing a bicycle? That's a first. When I was cycling in Amsterdam with my friends, it was hell. The dutch take their cycling serious. Once on a red light I didn't go fast enough when it turned green, and someone already bumped into me. Move it or lose it! 

Oh and by the way. Lottery jackpot is up to 27 Mio. Euros here. Tomorrow night, I'm going to be rich!

1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

A dutch refusing a bicycle? That's a first. When I was cycling in Amsterdam with my friends, it was hell. The dutch take their cycling serious. Once on a red light I didn't go fast enough when it turned green, and someone already bumped into me. Move it or lose it! 

Not all red lights are traffic lights in Amsterdam. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Oh and by the way. Lottery jackpot is up to 27 Mio. Euros here. Tomorrow night, I'm going to be rich!

6 aus 49? I'm going to buy a ticket now and steal that jackpot right from in front of your nose! :P 

Just now, Panflute said:

Not all red lights are traffic lights in Amsterdam. :ph34r:

I've seen that district. Some gorgeous young East European women with plastic breasts mixed with some obnoxious milfs. Had a beer in a pub there. Nice view :D 

Just now, nudge said:

6 aus 49? I'm going to buy a ticket now and steal that jackpot right from in front of your nose! :P 

Yup. Just don't play the numbers

Just now, Tsubasa said:

I've seen that district. Some gorgeous young East European women with plastic breasts mixed with some obnoxious milfs. Had a beer in a pub there. Nice view :D 

I sometimes go there for the sick barcade.

• This topic was featured and unfeatured