talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

On 1.6.2017 at 4:46 PM, Spike said:

I went to a "German Bier Garten" over the weekend. By German it means Bavarian. Everything was described as 'Bavarian'. Had a pretty good hefeweizen, though.

Thank you very much. It was fine. I am still not to old to have my mother bake me a cake, apparently :)

Edited by Relling

• Subscriber

Toyota's complete breakdown was absolutely brilliant xD 

Corvette v Aston Martin dramatic battle for the 1st in GTE Pro until the very end was the most exciting part of the whole race though, really didn't think Chevrolet would let it slip away and they managed to fuck it up completely, lucky to finish at all.

Edited by nudge

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Toyota's complete breakdown was absolutely brilliant xD 

Corvette v Aston Martin dramatic battle for the 1st in GTE Pro until the very end was the most exciting part of the whole race though, really didn't think Chevrolet would let it slip away and they managed to fuck it up completely, lucky to finish at all.

I feel sorry for Toyota, especially after what happened last year. And I ddn't liek their crash for a different reason: lack of competition.

Before #1 broke down the race was a little boring, even though the GTE Pro battle was amazing as you said. Too bad the fastest car didn't join the race:

FIA-WEC-Bahrain-5.jpg

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, True Bender said:

I feel sorry for Toyota, especially after what happened last year. And I ddn't liek their crash for a different reason: lack of competition.

Before #1 broke down the race was a little boring, even though the GTE Pro battle was amazing as you said. Too bad the fastest car didn't join the race:

FIA-WEC-Bahrain-5.jpg

Audi quit WEC mostly because of the whole Dieselgate, didn't they? 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Audi quit WEC mostly because of the whole Dieselgate, didn't they? 

Probably. Initially Audi planned to enter F1. When asked why they changed their mind, the PR manager said diesel gate would make it look cynical if they joined F1.

Edited by True Bender
  • Upvote 1

I knew I was allergic to mosquitoes, but now I've got three mosquito bites on my ankle of the same foot, and the ankle is twice the size as it was before :D I have a bandaged foot now because of fucking mosquitoes. 

Must have been one of those Chinese mutant mosquitoes. 

11 hours ago, Spike said:

Reccomend me international hefeweizens my dear Germanic friends. My fav so dar is König Ludwig

Franziskaner Weissbier Kristallklar is my favourite by far. I don't know how international it is though.