talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Welcome home to you and your headache:coffee: Pity it's such a poor footy day - I can only find a St Pauli game at the moment so will have to stick with Vettel and Hamilton and hope they fail to kill each other today!  Nice and sunny here for a change - Dusseldorf?  I gather the Croatian boys will all be watching the Tennis this afternoon and Ivan tells me it is his last Sunday at home before the US trip. Would love to be going somewhere again, but my floor and walls in the new kitchen need tiling so stuck here for a week!

Get well soon and no doubt you will be out again tonight - punishment seems to thrive with all my young German friends and they never stop - a bit like banging your head against the wall - you only do it because it is so pleasant when you stop!

Sei nett!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Same here.

Was in Düsseldorf yesterday and had to drink Becks the whole evening, because the only other options wouldve been Altbier :P

There's no way you can get a hangover from drinking Becks :ph34r: 

Never mind, nudge, just another of those silly pre-season games which start well and then disappear into some weird hole where ability and talent seem to be non-existant -must say the opposition seemed to be taking it more seriously than your guys.  Put it down to the lack of Green in the shirts.

Back to the good stuff - although my lady is insisting on ProseccoO.o

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Never mind, nudge, just another of those silly pre-season games which start well and then disappear into some weird hole where ability and talent seem to be non-existant -must say the opposition seemed to be taking it more seriously than your guys.  Put it down to the lack of Green in the shirts.

Back to the good stuff - although my lady is insisting on ProseccoO.o

I thought it was a pretty decent performance; not impressive, but effective and got the job done, especially considering we fielded quite a few youngsters today (Jojo Eggestein, Käuper, Volkmer, Schmidt, Zhang, Manneh, Zetterer and Plogmann in goal). 3 goals against Osnabrück who are already starting their season next week and even more importantly, we kept a clean sheet. 

Eeeeew, Prosecco :shutup:

Was at the Rheinkirmes today, the biggest funfair at the Rhine River. Was pretty good. I may have a new favourite beer. It's a very small and new-ish brewery, so it's hard to come by. 

278x600_151111212359_gulasch_alt.jpg

Yummy. 

• Upvote 1