talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

It's a shame that a decent politician like Lindner is in such a shit party. 

Hopefully he can transform it into a not-so-shitty party. The FDP could fight for egalitarian rights - especially for gay people(although the biggest and most important step was already taken) - and against the theocratic encroachments on our soceity. But that would result in them losing all the lobbyists and 99% of their income, so I doubt it. 

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Did you go there for that Praktikum Lars mentioned before? :ph34r:

I rather paid for my beer on my stop back in Düsseldorf. Even free beer can't make Duisburg beautiful :ph34r: Now I see why Königs Pilsener does it though. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

I rather paid for my beer on my stop back in Düsseldorf. Even free beer can't make Duisburg beautiful :ph34r: Now I see why Königs Pilsener does it though. 

Ouch, that's a bit harsh! :D 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Depends on the city/town we´re talking about, in Saarbrücken a 0.4 Liter glas of Pils is between 2.5 and 3 Euro.

Ah that's not too bad, I was afraid it's something along the lines of 5-6 Euro haha. 

23 minutes ago, nudge said:

Out of interest, how much does a beer cost (on average) these days? In a pub, I mean.

Here in Düsseldorf it depends on which part of the city as well. Here you get 0.2l Altbier für 1,20-30  €, and if it's one of the "Hausbrauereien" like Füchschen 1,50-60 €. 

In the Altstadt (city center/party mile), you pay around about 5 € for 0,5l. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Here in Düsseldorf it depends on which part of the city as well. Here you get 0.2l Altbier für 1,20-30  €, and if it's one of the "Hausbrauereien" like Füchschen 1,50-60 €. 

Cheers, that sounds pretty good, I pay around the same for imported beer here (much less for local one though). 
I'm considering a short trip back to Europe sometime within the next 2 years, so just trying to get an idea of how much it will cost me. 

Just now, nudge said:

I'm considering a short trip back to Europe sometime within the next 2 years, so just trying to get an idea of how much it will cost me. 

Beer prices won't shock you that much. It's the flying cars and robot cashiers that might take some getting used to. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Beer prices won't shock you that much. It's the flying cars and robot cashiers that might take some getting used to. 

Meh, it's not as shocking as 5€ beer :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

Took my bicycle out on a big ride today. Even as far as Duisburg. Boy, was I glad to be back in Düsseldorf after that :P

Actually I've been to the center of Oberhausen after many years and I was totally shocked how it looked there.

Compared to that the center of Duisburg is really nice :P

But in all honesty, Duisburg isn't the most beautiful city in the world but it surely has some nice spots