talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

How you guys doing? I'm going to a Bachelor Party on Saturday and then to a Wedding Party one week later. Then I'm going to lock myself in until Christmas due to social exhaustion. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

How you guys doing? I'm going to a Bachelor Party on Saturday and then to a Wedding Party one week later. Then I'm going to lock myself in until Christmas due to social exhaustion. 

xD I can relate to that. Had a few friends visiting for two weeks a while ago, and while we really had a great time, I was feeling terribly exhausted when they left, took me some time to get back on track haha.

I'm taking a day off today, doing absolutely nothing. Got out of bed at 4:30 pm, went to buy some food and beer, cooked dinner and that's it. 

• Subscriber

Jesus, they've set up a party tent about 50 meters away from my house and are celebrating somebody's birthday. That means out of tune live music and piss poor singers for the rest of the evening on a 100 dB sound system. :shoot:

• Subscriber

Trust me, you don't want to listen to it xD the "music" and "singing" would still be tolerable if it wasn't for the bass levels,  it's unbearable. My windows and bed are actually vibrating xD I'm so tempted to put Rammstein on full volume in the middle of the night once they're all sleeping...

Bargain :P

Came back from the Bachelors party at 7 in the morning today. Slept 5 hours and I'm feeling surprisingly well. But I don't trust that feeling, yet. Hangovers can be sneaky buggers. 

1 hour ago, Panflute said:

I've been wanting to try bubble soccer for such a long while. 

It's super fun. But these "bubbles" get heavier every time you get knocked down. And it's like a rubber Sauna. Maybe it is because we played indoors. Outdoors is probably even more fun. 

2 hours ago, nudge said:

haha, that looks idiotically fun :D  What else did you do? I've never been to a hen party. 

Well, we met up at the bachelors' work place (they have their own renovators company), played a few games like quizzes etc. then we drove to Cologne, played Bubble Soccer, watched the 2nd half of the BVB game in a sports bar, and then we went to the city and to an Irish Pub with Karaoke. Then we stayed there for longer than we originally planned, because it was so fun, and then we went to some club for an hour or so and took the train back to Düsseldorf! It was the first time I attended a bachelors party as well. 

Nope, no strip club. His "best man" was his sister, as another friend had to give up hip his role due to a long story :D So it would have been awkward, but I think I prefer a Pub anyway :D

They're marrying at the registry office this Saturday, and then in a church the Saturday after that (and have a party afterwards). 

• This topic was featured and unfeatured