talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 1st September - Sunday 2nd September

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I swear nearly every Saturday 3pm there are hardly ever any goals in the first half PL games.

I was thinking the same before.

Putting my Fantasy Football hat on because there's little to discuss from that half.

Schurlle costs 5.9m and looks like he could be a shout for a cheap midfielder.

Digne is 4.8m and has picked up two assists in two starts this week. Looks likely to keep the LB spot from Baines and could be a good cheap one, if Everton can stop conceding soft goals.

Still think Wan-Bissaka is an almost must have for his price of 4.1m.

Hope Alonso fires a blank today as he's gone up to 35% ownership but I'd have had to fuck around too much to get him in.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Putting my Fantasy Football hat on because there's little to discuss from that half.

Digne is 4.8m and has picked up two assists in two starts this week. Looks likely to keep the LB spot from Baines and could be a good cheap one, if Everton can stop conceding soft goals.

Hope Alonso fires a blank today as he's gone up to 35% ownership but I'd have had to fuck around too much to get him in.

Have had Digne in my side since the beginning, but didn't play the last couple of games. 

I do need to make changes though.

• Subscriber

We've allowed ourselves to get frustrated by Huddersfield bus parking today and been sucked down to their level. We're in a game now that could go either way. Currently we don't deserve more than a point.

Not enough urgency of creativity and too many loose touches in the final third.

39 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Any reason Walcott was subbed for Lookman?

Hazard could have taken a shot with the space he just worked for himself but opted to bring it away instead... part of our problem is not taking shots when we have the chance instead opting for one more perfect pass... sometimes you just need to belt it.. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived