The better place to talk football.

West Ham 3-1 Man Utd - Saturday 29th September

football forum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

They beat an absolute AIDS riddled Everton side and are beating a United side that quite frankly are the Chelsea of whenever it was when he nearly relegated them.

West Ham are shit. Absolutely shit. Will finish 14th. 

I disagree, they have something about them. Not going to trouble the top 7 but I'll be surprised if they're as low as 14th.

• Administrator

Fabianski's been plucking Utd crosses from the air all match.

59mins in he catches another one and Hargreaves, ever observant, says 'that might have been the first one he's had to catch'.

Pleb.

• Subscriber

Mourinho clearly needs to go, performances like these, you can always tell when it's all over, a point of no return (watch them equalise 30 seconds after I hit submit reply and go on to win 3-2 now).

Problem for United is that the club they are these days they'll probably make a vanity appointment (Zidane) rather than someone like the rest of the top six clubs would go for (apart from maybe Chelsea) who can actually sort this mess out over the course of a few years and in a sensible fashion. Most of these players are past it or simply never were 'it', not by Manchester United's standards and even the ones who are obviously talented enough have mostly shit attitudes by the looks of it.

I think a good Director of Football to oversee a massive overhaul is United's next most important appointment rather than the new manager/coach. Another reason Mourinho needs to leave as he'll never work under those conditions with that lack of control.

• Subscriber

Pogba absolutely shite again and United score within seconds of him going off but fully expect to see social media posts and training footage of him peacocking around this week acting like he's one of the best players in the world and making thinly veiled comments about his relationship with the manager again.

• Administrator

Absolutely no shape to Utd since Pogba went off. West Ham have had so much time on the ball and that goal epitomised the lack of commitment and focus from Utd. Noble and Arnautovic were in acres of space.

• The title was changed to West Ham 3-1 Man Utd - Saturday 29th September
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived