talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Another doozie just dropped. Nicolas Cage Im in. Western?!?!?! IM IN.

The trailer looks ok so when it is released in January then I will get it on my Amazon account or a Free Movie link @nudge gave me. :ay:

Edit: That's it added to my Watch List on Amazon when it's released.

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Like 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The trailer looks ok so when it is released in January then I will get it on my Amazon account or a Free Movie link @nudge gave me. :ay:

Free movie? Link? Me? What? Never... I don't know what he's talking about, officer, I swear! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I actually think I would like this. Don't go to the cinema much though because i can't go more than 2 hours without a piss

Don't drink anything for 1-2 hours before you go to the cinema?

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Oh this looks like an interesting concept.

Finally, we find out that Kylo Ren was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs :ph34r:

Oh wow, I did not expect this concept. I thought it was a different planet. Interesting. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I actually think I would like this. Don't go to the cinema much though because i can't go more than 2 hours without a piss

30 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Yeah but then I get thirsty 😂

Are you diabetic or something?

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2022 at 17:20, nudge said:

Oh this looks like an interesting concept.

Finally, we find out that Kylo Ren was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs :ph34r:

You know the issue with dinosaur fims for me. We know that  a lot of dinosaurs had feathers. Which makes them look less scary. Jurassic world got around it by saying that gaps in DNA were filled in and that dinosaurs did look different. However this is a  time travel film. So either they use dinosaurs with feathers or dinosaurs which don't look like dinosaurs. I'm probably being nit picky but I think itnis better when films at least resemble science

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

You know the issue with dinosaur fims for me. We know that  a lot of dinosaurs had feathers. Which makes them look less scary. Jurassic world got around it by saying that gaps in DNA were filled in and that dinosaurs did look different. However this is a  time travel film. So either they use dinosaurs with feathers or dinosaurs which don't look like dinosaurs. I'm probably being nit picky but I think itnis better when films at least resemble science

I mean, the movie hasn't premiered yet. Maybe there will be some feathered dinosaurs in it? xD 

Personally, I don't mind. The distinction between soft sci-fi and hard sci-fi exists for a reason, and I only expect the latter to follow scientific realism closely. The other ones are just for fun and entertainment... 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, nudge said:

I mean, the movie hasn't premiered yet. Maybe there will be some feathered dinosaurs in it? xD 

Personally, I don't mind. The distinction between soft sci-fi and hard sci-fi exists for a reason, and I only expect the latter to follow scientific realism closely. The other ones are just for fun and entertainment... 

Maybe. Didn't seem like it from the trailer though. I just think its quite a big thing 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Maybe. Didn't seem like it from the trailer though. I just think its quite a big thing 

I mean, dinosaurs have existed for over 150 million years, the variety in their appearance would have been huge during that timeframe. There are thousands of known species of dinosaurs that existed, and probably thousands more that we don't know and will never know about. We know some of the species had full-blown feathers, some had a sort of short fuzz, some were completely featherless, etc.   Seems such a trivial thing to be bothered about...

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I mean, dinosaurs have existed for over 150 million years, the variety in their appearance would have been huge during that timeframe. There are thousands of known species of dinosaurs that existed, and probably thousands more that we don't know and will never know about. We know some of the species had full-blown feathers, some had a sort of short fuzz, some were completely featherless, etc.   Seems such a trivial thing to be bothered about...

I know its trivial I admitted it 😂 I'm just saying t rex had some feathers. So I'd prefer it if a t rex in the film did 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I know its trivial I admitted it 😂 I'm just saying t rex had some feathers. So I'd prefer it if a t rex in the film did 

There's actually no direct evidence of T. Rex having feathers... They might have had them because their closest relatives/ancestors had them, but as of now, we don't know for sure. The only skin impressions we have of T. Rex show scaly skin. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

There's actually no direct evidence of T. Rex having feathers... They might have had them because their closest relatives/ancestors had them, but as of now, we don't know for sure. The only skin impressions we have of T. Rex show scaly skin. 

I just had a look. From what I read from a few sources scientists don't actually know. I think they know some had feathers e.g velociraptor but not the t rex. 

Edited by Gunnersaurus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...