talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK VAR fuck it to fucking hell

There's no way that's hand ball. His hand is planted on the back of the opponent, the frankfurt player misses the header, with only bremen players behind him. It makes 0 impact on the play. Literally like giving a goal for absolutely nothing

I have to say that is quite a harsh decision, that didn't look like a deliberate handball. But the new rules I guess say that it is a penalty.

Silva with a well taken penalty to score though.

Frankfurt 1-0 Werder Bremen

1 minute ago, Michael said:

I have to say that is quite a harsh decision, that didn't look a deliberate handball. But the new rules I guess say that it is a penalty.

Silva with a well taken penalty to score though.

Frankfurt 1-0 Werder Bremen

It's a fucking farce 

Very quality penalty though

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I have to say that is quite a harsh decision, that didn't look a deliberate handball. But the new rules I guess say that it is a penalty.

No Frankfurt player claimed handball and asked for a penalty, nobody even noticed it until VAR intervened after half an hour of research with a magnifying glass and the ref was unsure even after watching numerous replays. Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Also why the fuck can we dominate teams like Dortmund and frankfurt for long stretches during the cup and lose to fucking union Berlin in the fucking league?

I wouldn't say that Werder have dominated this match against Frankfurt for long stretches, but Bremen have definitely had the two best chances of the 1st half.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Also why the fuck can we dominate teams like Dortmund and frankfurt for long stretches during the cup and lose to fucking union Berlin in the fucking league?

Because we always do relatively well against teams that like to go forward leaving space at the back and always struggle against those who sit back and then hit us on counter attacks :( 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived