talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eco said:

Why? I would think you'd want as many 2. Bundesliga teams in there as possible. 

I don't care who we play, in fact I'd like us to win in style against stronger sides if we do indeed win. Also I like Leverkusen's team, they have some really talented players.

VFB Stuttgart would do well to concentrate on getting promoted. The DFB Cup is a kind of distraction, a big club like them needs to be in the Bundesliga and all their main priorities should be in achieving that goal in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Wow - an pretty immediate decision that it's no goal. 

Match remains 0-0

Yes, that was a close call. Leverkusen were on top for most of that first half and a goal wouldn't of been undeserved. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

xD

Replays showing the keeper punching the ball, only for it to hit the back of his hand, go behind him and into the net. 

Yes, a bit of a comical error there, lol. But the goal was coming with all that Leverkusen pressure.

8 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Boateng keeps on giving this season. Bless him! :x

Hoffenheim's lead was short lived though, it only lasted 5 minutes. Boateng is past it though, he used to be one of the best defenders in the world, many would say the best, but he's really not as good as he was anymore.

9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

And again

Muller's is Mr Bayern, he's always scoring important goals for them when he's given the chance to play. I like Kimmich and Tolisso in the defensive midfield area. Those two look like they can combine well, distribute the ball with accuracy and score as well on occasions. There's just so much talent in that Bayern squad.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived