talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job in that 1st half by Werder, they played very intelligently and they took their chances beautifully. For all Dortmund's possession and attacking play, they just didn't have that cutting edge. I think this just shows that Haaland adds a whole new dimension to the team, he is of vital importance to them.

• Subscriber

Brilliant performance in the first half; it's a pity Selke didn't make it 3-0 there. A good lead but I have no doubts BVB will throw everything at us in the second half.

This is going to go to extra time again isn't it?...

Disastrous first half with the old men - Caliguiri and Nastasic - responsible for the goals - Hope DW takes a note of what happened to Tommy's lot at half time and replaces the rubbish with players who not only can play, but want to - the 45 minutes were really really poo! - nice to see nudge enjoying herself and happy that young David has justified my faith in him still!

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Brilliant performance in the first half; it's a pity Selke didn't make it 3-0 there. A good lead but I have no doubts BVB will throw everything at us in the second half.

This is going to go to extra time again isn't it?...

Well we would expect that Haaland will come on and that Dortmund will throw the kitchen sink at Werder in the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

Disastrous first half with the old men - Caliguiri and Nastasic - responsible for the goals - Hope DW takes a note of what happened to Tommy's lot at half time and replaces the rubbish with players who not only can play, but want to - the 45 minutes were really really poo! - nice to see nudge enjoying herself and happy that young David has justified my faith in him still!

I've never rated Caliguiri, he's decent defensively and at grafting, but his passing ability and his finishing have always been piss poor. I would never start him if I was manager of Schalke.

By the way, Nastasic is not old mate, he's only 26.:)

The wonderkid Haaland has indeed scored, but Dortmund need one more with 20 minutes to go. I really don't know why Favre brought on the 17 year old Reyna on. Sure he brought him on for a defender in search of goals, but he's 17! You need to bring on more experienced players in moments like this.

Just now, Michael said:

The wonderkid Haaland has indeed scored, but Dortmund need one more with 20 minutes to go. I really don't know why Favre brought on the 17 year old Reyna on. Sure he brought him on for a defender in search of goals, but he's 17! You need to bring on more experienced players in moments like this.

Your stream is lagging again. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived