talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great 2nd half today. Rösler bringing on two new players to change things around for the 2nd half was key. Something Funkel never did :ph34r:

Ofori looks like a fine young player! Hope to see him more often now. 

@nudge Berisha was subbed off slightly injured against Frankfurt. I think it was a bit of a precaution to not call him up today. 

That was another great win against RB Leipzig today and a much improved performance than in our last league match. I think the whole Frankfurt team were really pumped up for this match and our record against Leipzig is surprisingly good.

Kostic is my man of the match a nice late goal to seal a 3-1 win, he's one of the most underrated players and one of the most improved players over the last couple of years. Two important goals from him today and he's simply got a left foot to die for, lovely left sided player.

Fortuna Dusseldorf are also into the quarter finals with an impressive 2-5 thumping win away to FCK Kaiserslautern. Oh Kaiserslautern, how the mighty have fallen, once Bundesliga title challengers not too long ago, but now languishing in 10th place in the 3. Liga. Well done to Dusseldorf, they were on fire in that 2nd half.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived