Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Stan's PL Prediction League - Week 9 Table

New week, new leader! Change at the top again as this time @Batard sits at the top of the tree. Only by the closest of margins, 1 point ahead of @6666, who in turn is 1 point ahead of @Lucas

@LFCMike and @Dan top scored with 16 points. Special mentions to @Foxc1 and @Eco for their 1-1 predictions between Wolves & Southampton and Tottenham & Watford; no other member predicted those scores. Also to @LFCMike for correctly predicting Sheff Utd's 1-0 win over Arsenal. 

19-20 9.PNG

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stan said:

New week, new leader! Change at the top again as this time @Batard sits at the top of the tree. Only by the closest of margins, 1 point ahead of @6666, who in turn is 1 point ahead of @Lucas

@LFCMike and @Dan top scored with 16 points. Special mentions to @Foxc1 and @Eco for their 1-1 predictions between Wolves & Southampton and Tottenham & Watford; no other member predicted those scores. Also to @LFCMike for correctly predicting Sheff Utd's 1-0 win over Arsenal. 

19-20 9.PNG

So I was the only person to guess United Liverpool score? And I didn't get prediction of the week? Boo! Hahaha

7 hours ago, Batard said:

So I was the only person to guess United Liverpool score? And I didn't get prediction of the week? Boo! Hahaha

-10 points next time you complain :whistling:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Batard said:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

-10 points next time you complain :whistling:

And to think @Stan used to be one of the trusted trio.... 

Image result for batman robin and wonder woman gif

Looks like it's just you and me now Batman... let's be honest though, we only allowed Stan along because it fulfilled our gender quota and was a bit of eye candy for the longer road trips... 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

And to think @Stan used to be one of the trusted trio.... 

Image result for batman robin and wonder woman gif

Looks like it's just you and me now Batman... let's be honest though, we only allowed Stan along because it fulfilled our gender quota and was a bit of eye candy for the longer road trips... 

I did miss that revealing costume. Used to get ever so cold in the winter... 

I had a decent week but it was just the fact everyone else also had a decent week... :dam: