talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

On 02/02/2019 at 00:13, Azeem said:

Rank these ' ul-Haqs '

Inzamam, Misbah, Imam, Ibrar, Ehtisham, Zia :coffee:

Google just told me that there is a bowler by that name, and I really thought you were naming General Zia for fun. 

On a serious note, don't know all the players, but have to rate Aaloo has the highest. He was a genuine great. 

Also, it's just my belief but I always felt that everyone else apart from Pakistani cricket fans rated Misbah highly. 

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Google just told me that there is a bowler by that name, and I really thought you were naming General Zia for fun. 

On a serious note, don't know all the players, but have to rate Aaloo has the highest. He was a genuine great. 

Also, it's just my belief but I always felt that everyone else apart from Pakistani cricket fans rated Misbah highly. 

I was :ph34r:

And the Greatest Ul-Haq ever, Abrar ul Haq

RpLPdejm_400x400.jpg

For those who are not interested 

Afridi is a tribe of Pashtuns in Pakistan Afghanistan.

They fought plenty of wars against the Mughals, British and anyone who tried to tell them what to do. 

That's why Afridi batted the way he did. 

Some say they are the descendants of one of the lost tribes of ancient Israel.

14 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Cook is terrible as a commentator, literally doesn't say anything of insight at all, just defends his ex-teammates. I understand he doesn't want to be perceived as slagging off what are his friends but it's terrible to listen to.

Listen to Warne than

PSL starts tomorrow, really happy to see how it quickly climbed up the ladder to be the best after the IPL and Big Bash of course despite being so small compared to the two. 

The inter city/team rivalry is now an official thing within the fans and players because of PSL. When will it show its benefits/harms in the NT i think it will take two or three more seasons time.

Edited by Azeem

Interesting No ball called in the Big Bash, wicket keeper got his gloves infront/level of the stumps before the batsmen hit the ball. 

BgnwZB4.jpg

Wasn't the case in the said match but wonder how many top wicket keeper break/broke that law regularly.

Also how long is this Big Bash !

On 06/02/2019 at 11:45, Azeem said:

Graeme Smith said Umar Akmal can be one who can finish games for Pakistan at the WC after how we lost the second T20

Lol Smith do you know where we can find him 

Umar Akmal stars in Quetta Gladiators victory over Peshawar Zalmi

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Cricket/478724-Quetta-Gladiators-Peshawar-Zalmi-live-updates-PSL-2019

Cunt

On 27/02/2019 at 13:49, Azeem said:

In all seriousness I'm really worried about the T20 league matches that are going to be played in a week, i spent a lot of money on the tickets and if they get cancelled than :censored:

So the PSL matches to be held in Lahore will likely be shifted to Karachi because of recent escalations with India. Lahore airport is closed allowing commercial flights in this time will be risky so logistics and all that isn't possible in Lahore at the moment.

There goes my 9000 bucks * no refunds * :57_cry: :57_cry: :57_cry: :57_cry: :57_cry: 

Edited by Azeem
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Azeem said:

India lost the series at home to this Aussie side, if Australia win another World Cup after having been colossally shit for the better part of the last four years then I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

It'll be a pathetic embarrassment for the world of cricket if they end up winning it! 

• Upvote 2