Hangman

football forums

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

Goes as far back as Roman times?! Wow, you're doing well :P 

Yea, done okay over the years.... B|

No-one really knows how old I am but I get a mention in the Bible if that's any guide, Carbon dating has thus far not managed to pin down the exact date and therefore remains inconclusive... 

When I think back it's been a bit of a journey.. an unlucky one some might say.. I remember the Big Bang... not the one where it all began obviously although some might argue that point but the other one, The big bang and then that flash, One minute I am doing ok for myself the next the bottom drops right out of the Dinosaur egg market and I find myself unemployed, Spent a few years wandering the wilderness then it started raining out of the blue, day and night, day and night, on and on, lucky for me some bloke with a big boat full of animals floated by or I could have been right in the shit I reckon... 

Spent a bit of time in Rome as a magician and was enjoying that until that Jesus bloke turned up and ruined everything with his over elaborate miracles and basically stole my crowd.... ended up falling in with a crowd of slaves a little while after that and we went on a wild rampage of looting and pillaging across most of Italy... That didn't end well I must confess, when all the others were standing up saying " I am Spartacus" I thought more fool you, I just kept my head down and ended up doing 5 years cleaning Lion dung and assorted organs from the Arena... 

Time passes as it does and you try to leave things behind you and thought I had done alright for myself scrimping and saving for my first house, prime spot as well, number 8 Pudding Lane but with the Fire and the rats it just turned into a right fucking nightmare.... 

Survived all that and a few Plagues, one of which completely ruined my holiday in Egypt.. Fought some wars, toured Nam a couple of times and now this Virus... 

What can I say... life goes on

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, done okay over the years.... B|

No-one really knows how old I am but I get a mention in the Bible if that's any guide, Carbon dating has thus far not managed to pin down the exact date and therefore remains inconclusive... 

When I think back it's been a bit of a journey.. an unlucky one some might say.. I remember the Big Bang... not the one where it all began obviously although some might argue that point but the other one, The big bang and then that flash, One minute I am doing ok for myself the next the bottom drops right out of the Dinosaur egg market and I find myself unemployed, Spent a few years wandering the wilderness then it started raining out of the blue, day and night, day and night, on and on, lucky for me some bloke with a big boat full of animals floated by or I could have been right in the shit I reckon... 

Spent a bit of time in Rome as a magician and was enjoying that until that Jesus bloke turned up and ruined everything with his over elaborate miracles and basically stole my crowd.... ended up falling in with a crowd of slaves a little while after that and we went on a wild rampage of looting and pillaging across most of Italy... That didn't end well I must confess, when all the others were standing up saying " I am Spartacus" I thought more fool you, I just kept my head down and ended up doing 5 years cleaning Lion dung and assorted organs from the Arena... 

Time passes as it does and you try to leave things behind you and thought I had done alright for myself scrimping and saving for my first house, prime spot as well, number 8 Pudding Lane but with the Fire and the rats it just turned into a right fucking nightmare.... 

Survived all that and a few Plagues, one of which completely ruined my holiday in Egypt.. Fought some wars, toured Nam a couple of times and now this Virus... 

What can I say... life goes on

A quiet life then. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

R, please.

8 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

L

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

S

Hint: a place

_ _ L _ E _ /_ R _ A _ _ L E

Wrong letters: C, S