talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Hertha have done well to match RB Leipzig today. Definitely not over-awed by the occasion or been blown away by a side that could go 2nd. 

Not been too many clear-cut chances though either end.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blunder there by Jarstein has given the advantage to Leipzig. But it will be interesting to see how the rest of this game plays out not that Leipzig are in the lead but with a man down.

RB Leipzig 2-1 Hertha Berlin

Just now, nudge said:

Come on Bruno, do your magic.

Safe to say that RB Leipzig are going to for the most part defend now and play on the counter attack. We will have to wait and see if Hertha can make use of their man advantage and break Leipzig down to earn the equaliser.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Safe to say that RB Leipzig are going to for the most part defend now and play on the counter attack. We will have to wait and see if Hertha can make use of their man advantage and break Leipzig down to earn the equaliser.

I'm not watching the game, just acting as Bruno's support team xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

That was such a stupid penalty to concede, but Piatek took the penalty beautifully.

RB Leipzig 2-2 Hertha Berlin

See - it works, mate! :D 

• Subscriber
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Go away, I had RB Leipzig winning 2-1 in Rucks prediction game and you cursed the score by saying "Come on Bruno, do your magic."  :40_rage: :shoot:

It's for the greater good!

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

So you need to see a Dusseldorf and Mainz collapse to help keep your hopes alive... 

Yes... Not a good start as Mainz score an early goal ¬¬

14 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Fortuna and Schalke are doing their best to bore the spectators to sleep. Judged by their matches since lockdown Schalke are serious relegation contenders.

Just my luck, as I chose to watch the Fortuna v Schalke and Augsburg v Paderborn first halves, both goalless and boring first halves.:68_sleeping:

Hoffenheim score a 3rd goal and are taking Koln to the cleaners! Hoffenheim are taking full advantage of their extra man. There could be more goals here for Hoffenheim on the evidence of the first few minutes of the 2nd half.

Hoffenheim 3-0 Koln

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived