talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Get ready for the imminent City announcement of a new pretend massive sponsorship deal that will conveniently cover them from FFP. 

Rumor going around they are trying to get as much signings in as possible due to a potential transfer ban?

Either who, don't think any club (even us) will compete against the Manc clubs financially going forward, considering the ridiculous fees they are paying for players in order to compete. We just need to be efficient with our signings. No more of Cuadrado, Salah, Rahman, bs signings. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

City really are a joke to be honest, How they're allowed to blow this much money without repercussions is ridiculous.

Because we are one of the top money making clubs in the world with zero debt too, got over £250 million profit to play with and that's before player sales ..we are self funded now

8 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Get ready for the imminent City announcement of a new pretend massive sponsorship deal that will conveniently cover them from FFP. 

We need to go over 250million mate before we even have to look in FFP's direction ha! ..bet we will pull in close to £100 mill in player sales too

25 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We need to go over 250million mate before we even have to look in FFP's direction ha! ..bet we will pull in close to £100 mill in player sales too

You wish xD

48 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You wish xD

Nolito  £12 million

Hart £14 million

Iheanacho  £25 million

Mangala  £12 million 

Navas £7 million

Unal  £12 million (sold) 

Bony £10 million

Byrne £ ???? (sold undisclosed fee)

Kolarov £5 million

Bravo £10 million

If fee's are paid on the table or under it, it's all the same like you did with Luiz, noway that £50 million deal was legit xD 

We've completed the signing of Mohammad Salah apparently. Happy with this. 

Last month Salah's boss at Roma Luciano Spalletti heaped praised on the winger, hailing him as one of the best he's managed.

He said: "Salah is an exceptional player. He is the best player I’ve coached in my career."

Salah's numbers have been exceptionally good for 2 years now. 

Good signing and much needed depth for Liverpool. Be interesting to see if he can match those numbers in the prem. 

Morata has apparently ruled out a move to Italy and only wants to leave for Chelsea due to his relationship with Conte. 

Is he? He BARELY had a sniff at Chelsea because of their love of buying players they have no intention of using just so their rivals don't profit from it. Goes to Roma and tears it up in Italy...a top league. 

Just now, shut up said:

Played around 20 games and looked way put of his depth.

£35m probably gets you Thomas Leamr from Monaco. I'm not sure why Liverpool afe falling into the ame trap as before when you old Torres.

Are you pissed? I don't understand any of that xD

Cuadrado was more of a pisstake than Salah tbh. And Salah was only 20 when he was here. Think he'll be a good signing but I don't think he'll come close to matching those numbers in Italy. 

5 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Please take him from us.

He's still a good keeper but he's far too inconsistent. If you take him, it'll encourage us to go for someone in his position.

It's off mate. It was off a couple of days ago. Pretty sure it's confirmed he is staying put, maybe even signed a new deal I'm not sure 

13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Based on what.... The 3 1/2 minutes he played for Chelsea? 

The problem with salah is that he has a horrific end product. He's incredibly fast and will beat the offside trap several times but it can get frustrating to see him squander the chance. It's always good to have a chance creator but it's also good to be clinical about it and not result in it on your 24th attempt.

Granted, the little I've seen of Liverpool, I do think he will suit the system.

1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

The problem with salah is that he has a horrific end product. He's incredibly fast and will beat the offside trap several times but it can get frustrating to see him squander the chance. It's always good to have a chance creator but it's also good to be clinical about it and not result in it on your 24th attempt.

Granted, the little I've seen of Liverpool, I do think he will suit the system.

I'm not saying I'm an expect on salah, but his goals/assists record for the past 2 years are excellent which suggests his end product is very good? 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

I'm not saying I'm an expect on salah, but his goals/assists record for the past 2 years are excellent which suggests his end product is very good? 

Edison Cavani is the second top scorer of Europe. He doesn't exactly have a good end product either. Salah is superb at creating chances and when you create so many, chances are you'll get 1 or 2. Again, he's not a bad player but it's good to have more clinical players who will score on their first attempt to change the mentality of the game.

Just now, Cicero said:

Cavani has a great end product. He is however a bottler in Europe. 

Believe me, I'm a huge fan of Cavani but he needs to put the first few chances away, at least in important games anyways. My comparison is that he creates so many that his record shouldn't come to a surprise.

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Cavani and Salah are completely different types of players. 

They are, but I wasn't comparing player to player. Stats don't tell you that you have a good end product and that was my point. Salah misses a lot of chances, so does Cavani. At least in important games for the latter. That was the comparison.

20 hours ago, Cicero said:

Reports coming in that City have agreed to sign Van Dijk for 60 million. 

Insane. 170 million on Centre Backs in 3 years. 

19 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

City really are a joke to be honest, How they're allowed to blow this much money without repercussions is ridiculous.

Virgil van Dijk latest – Liverpool prepared to match Manchester City and Chelsea offers

Reds will dig deep as Southampton defender faces decision between three clubs

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-van-dijk-latest-13136777

:whistling:

Just now, Happy Blue said:

Virgil van Dijk latest – Liverpool prepared to match Manchester City and Chelsea offers

Reds will dig deep as Southampton defender faces decision between three clubs

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-van-dijk-latest-13136777

:whistling:

Just driving the price up! You lot will end up paying about £80m and £220'000k a week for a CB xD

Archived