talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Administrator
3 hours ago, nudge said:

Oh yes, definitely! Every player starts on 0 points, as you said, the points currently on display just show what their tally was last season.

What's the best way to get minus points? :whistling:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the best way to get minus points? :whistling:

Select just one player for your lineup, leaving other 10 positions unfilled. That would be -40 points instantly. Then hope your only player has a piss poor match, gets rated below 4.6 (-8 points) and gets sent off (-6 points), leaving you with -54 points :D 

P.S. own goals are not penalised by minus points!

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Select just one player for your lineup, leaving other 10 positions unfilled. That would be -40 points instantly. Then hope your only player has a piss poor match, gets rated below 4.6 (-8 points) and gets sent off (-6 points), leaving you with -54 points :D 

P.S. own goals are not penalised by minus points!

Sounds like a plan! 

Might just sell all my players and blow the budget on Lewandowski and Gnabry when they come about xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Sounds like a plan! 

Might just sell all my players and blow the budget on Lewandowski and Gnabry when they come about xD

I'm afraid you still woudn't have enough money to buy them both xD Lewandowski currently costs 28.930.000, Gnabry 18.950.000 ...

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm afraid you still woudn't have enough money to buy them both xD Lewandowski currently costs 28.930.000, Gnabry 18.950.000 ...

Fine, Lewandowski can do it all himself then. 

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, londonerlilie said:

Ahh it was worth a shot! :8_laughing: Was hoping the computer would take him off my hands if I'm honest, worst piece of trade I've made so far

The computer will by him from you! His market value should be frozen now, just wait until you get an offer from computer.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I have another question for @nudge and others in the know. What happens if your account balance is negative? 

You don't get awarded any points for the matchday if your balance is negative! 

Just now, nudge said:

You don't get awarded any points for the matchday if your balance is negative! 

I see, so I take it that there are no consequences if your balance goes negative like say right now, so long as you don't have a negative balance come the matchday time, correct?

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I see, so I take it that there are no consequences if your balance goes negative like say right now, so long as you don't have a negative balance come the matchday time, correct?

Correct! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived