• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, nudge said:

At first I thought you were joking xD 

Haha, I've read that he got tested positive and immediately remembered that he's on our Comunio transfer list. 

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Alright i didnt get wifi access as id hoped but im home now hopefully not too much of a disadvantage :D

Alright i just looked, this looks dire xD

Nah, you're good. Still plenty of players to be bought... Wanna buy Singh for 5m? xD 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Oh can i undo anything then i thought that was the total list of players left lmao

xD you can still cancel your bids. Click on the transfer calculator symbol at the bottom of the screen when you're on the transfer tab, and you can edit all the bids you placed! In case that doesn't work and they went through already, let me know tomorrow and I will cancel the ones you want.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, nudge said:

xD you can still cancel your bids. Click on the transfer calculator symbol at the bottom of the screen when you're on the transfer tab, and you can edit all the bids you placed! In case that doesn't work and they went through already, let me know tomorrow and I will cancel the ones you want.

God alright thanks that worked. Alright so everyday is a new list of players sort of thing I take it?

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

God alright thanks that worked. Alright so everyday is a new list of players sort of thing I take it?

Correct. 

From my understanding, you can also search for player already bought and make a bid. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Moukoko who never played a professional game for Dortmund, 8.3 Mio. :52_fearful:

Also not even eligible for selection until the end of November. Just mad. 

15 minutes ago, Eco said:

Who is Bobby? He put up some players today for more expensive than he bought them for. 

Yes and they seem to be taking the space of potential new players up for sale. :S

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not sure what's worse.. Trimmel for 9m or Moukoko at 8.3m?!

I imagine thar someone who's been playing the game for numerous seasons already and bought Moukoko early on has made a very nice profit on him now... 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Yes and they seem to be taking the space of potential new players up for sale. :S

Nah, computer places 13 new players on transfer market each day, regardless if any of us put any of our own players on sale or not. For example, today there are 15 players on the market. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah, computer places 13 new players on transfer market each day, regardless if any of us put any of our own players on sale or not. For example, today there are 15 players on the market. 

I don't think this is the case. There is Waldschmidt and Wolf who Bobby is trying to resell, then there are players like Reus and Lang who were up for sale in the last list of available players for transfer. There are less than 12 new players listed up for sale today, in fact it could be less than that as I think another player was also up for sale in the last round of transfers.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived