talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I think it's still very expensive for Trimmel regardless. 

Oh definitely, especially if you consider that Union get butchered next season which is very likely. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Looks like Trimmel scored 153 points last season wheras Waldschmidt only scored 74 points. Their pricing seems to heavily rely on that. 

Yes, his pricing is probably in line with how he has previously performed. He is also a player who will likely be playing every matchday. Some players that are priced at 10 mil plus are not guaranteed to start every game and a no show as I understand it, means no points.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Stupid, and only 40m to spend. Everybody’s starting 11’s are gonna be full of bargain bin buys and youngsters. I’ve blown 11m on Diaby from Leverkusen last night 😂 fuck me I hope he plays a blinder. 

You mean you blew 12 million on him. ;)

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Diaby for 12m. And that will be the most I shell out on one player. I'm hoping Havertz leaves Leverkusen and he becomes the talisman.

I expect Diaby to have a great season. Expensive gamble, but I think he will earn you a lot of points. 

• Administrator

I'm very surprised Passlack was so cheap. Especially when you compare some other prices that players are going for. Hopefully plays more for Dortmund this season after some loans. 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm very surprised Passlack was so cheap. Especially when you compare some other prices that players are going for. Hopefully plays more for Dortmund this season after some loans. 

The reason he was so cheap, is because he is likely to leave, either on loan or permanently and he is unlikely to play for Dortmund. Meunier is going to be the starter at right-back(or wing-back) and if he doesn't start, then it will be Morey or Piszczeck as his replacement in the team, not Passlack.

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

The reason he was so cheap, is because he is likely to leave, either on loan or permanently and he is unlikely to play for Dortmund. Meunier is going to be the starter at right-back and if he doesn't start, then it will be Morey or Piszczeck as his replacement in the team, not Passlack.

@Rick fancy having Passlack mate? Can do you a great deal. 

35 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Rick fancy having Passlack mate? Can do you a great deal. 

xD Don't get too disheartened, Passlack could potentially join another Bundesliga club and regain his promising form of a few seasons ago. :ph34r:

I expect the right-back spot to be a battle between Meunier and the improving Morey next season. Piszczek is likely to start more in a back 3 when he plays, I would imagine.

I am rather impressed by my strikers and the amount I paid for. 

I now have 9 players (a few were cheap that I'm taking a swing on). 

We need to have some GK available. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived