talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Can see him being sold abroad now.¬¬

I haven't read anywhere that he might be leaving. I still think he is firmly in Favre's plans and likely to continue to be a regular at the 2nd best team in the Bundesliga. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well he's the preferred keeper I talked about. So you have to splash serious bucks in order to  stop me from signing.:ph34r:

I just went all in, hopefully that will be enough to outbid you...

If a player is injured in real life or is suspended during the season, can you field him in your matchday team(I am presuming you can't)? If you can't, then this leads me to believe that having depth in your squad is important, as injuries and suspensions happen all the time during the football season.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

If a player is injured in real life or is suspended during the season, can you field him in your matchday team(I am presuming you can't)? If you can't, then this leads me to believe that having depth in your squad is important, as injuries and suspensions happen all the time during the football season.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I think you can still field them so that you don't have any unfilled positions, they just wouldn't earn any points (obviously). 

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, nudge said:

To be honest, I'm not sure. I think you can still field them so that you don't have any unfilled positions, they just wouldn't earn any points (obviously). 

What happens if that position is unfilled through injury or not?

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

What happens if that position is unfilled through injury or not?

I'm not sure I understand the question? I think you can still field the player if he's injured/suspended, it's just that he won't get any points. Well either that, or you actually can't and get -4 points if you have no one else to fill the position xD

@Faithcore we need your expertise on this...

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm not sure I understand the question? I think you can still field the player if he's injured/suspended, it's just that he won't get any points. Well either that, or you actually can't and get -4 points if you have no one else to fill the position xD

You should. It's the same one I've asked before a few times :ph34r:

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Wondering when the computer will start to put some first team keepers on the transfer list?

seems its waiting until we are all out of money and can no longer afford any of them xD

Hmm...I have a player that is no longer in the Bundesliga...and now I'm trying to sell him back to the computer (who has yet to offer me anything). 

Anybody know anything about what to do when this happens? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Hmm...I have a player that is no longer in the Bundesliga...and now I'm trying to sell him back to the computer (who has yet to offer me anything). 

Anybody know anything about what to do when this happens? 

Wait for the computer to bid and accept his offer...

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Eco said:

Sucks if the computer bids 2 bucks for a 300k player. xD

Nah, computer always bids close to the actual value :P Since the player has left the league, his market value has been frozen and won't drop.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Surprised I managed to get Sinkgraven. Thought I'd be outbid!

Well, got already 19 players in my squad and expect a biding war for my preferred keeper and first choice keepers generally, so I'm saving money to win it. As is probably the case with most of the participants.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, got already 19 players in my squad and expect a biding war for my preferred keeper and first choice keepers generally, so I'm saving money to win it. As is probably the case with most of the participants.

19 :o 

I'm just trying to get a decent squad of 11 here!

You're like the Chelsea of Comunio :ph34r:

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Good luck with injuries and red cards, then. Saying this because I doubt you may nominate a player for your squad, if he's one of these two possibilities.

I know, I meant I'm still trying to get to 11 but still want to build a squad. Just surprised me you had 19 players already. 

Maybe you've taken all the goalkeepers... :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know, I meant I'm still trying to get to 11 but still want to build a squad. Just surprised me you had 19 players already. 

Maybe you've taken all the goalkeepers... :ph34r:

Only got 2 back-up keepers (Lomb and Ploogmann), just need one for the first squad and then I'm ready to go. That's the famous German efficiency, I guess.:ph34r:

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Meh, I'm very picky these days. This transfer list looks very unattractive to me. 

Agreed. Far too many defenders and midfielders.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived