talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

35 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nope, it's up to you! Just have to have 11 players for your lineup. If someone is  injured or suspended, they can still be in the lineup, just won't get any points. 

Are you now sure about this? Because yesterday @Rucksackfranzose suggested that he doubted that this would be the case. Have you confirmed that you can play injured and suspended players in your starting 11?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Are you now sure about this? Because yesterday @Rucksackfranzose suggested that he doubted that this would be the case. Have you confirmed that you can play injured and suspended players in your starting 11?

I think @nudge is right. 

I had a player that I bought, who then left the league. I was still allowed to have him in my lineup, and instead of getting the dreaded 'red' warning, I got a yellow one just saying that I had a player outside the Bundesliga, but regardless, he was still in the lineup. 

10 minutes ago, Eco said:

I think @nudge is right. 

I had a player that I bought, who then left the league. I was still allowed to have him in my lineup, and instead of getting the dreaded 'red' warning, I got a yellow one just saying that I had a player outside the Bundesliga, but regardless, he was still in the lineup. 

I see, well I think it's something that is quite important to know. I am sure that we all want to have a prepared strategy for the season ahead. ;)

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes. 

I have tried to login, but it says "Login is currently limited to Plus and Pro-Players, please try again later." :ph34r:

Do we have to be a Plus or a Pro-Plus player and pay to play this game or something? :35_thinking::S

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I have tried to login, but it says "Login is currently limited to Plus and Pro-Players, please try again later." :ph34r:

Do we have to be a Plus or a Pro-Plus player and pay to play this game or something? :35_thinking::S

It happens sometimes when their servers are busy. Wait a bit and try again.

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Michael said:

I had that yesterday morning but then tried it on my phone and it was fine. 

Just now, Stan said:

I had that yesterday morning but then tried it on my phone and it was fine. 

I guess I will have to wait. Hopefully I will be able to login later.

Are you now also able to login again from your PC/laptop?

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

I guess I will have to wait. Hopefully I will be able to login later.

Are you now also able to login again from your PC/laptop?

Yep, been fine mate. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok, I think I will wait then until it lets me login, rather than use my phone.

I can't login at the moment either! It's a bit annoying, but should be back to normal at some point...

• Subscriber

In other news, have been checking my team stats, and only two players' market values have increased since I bought them :( Massive value decrease for Höller and Guilavogui. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I can't login at the moment either! It's a bit annoying, but should be back to normal at some point...

I hope I will be able to login before today's window closes. I already made some bids earlier today, but I want to make some adjustments. In the worst case scenario I shall use my phone to access the site, which I am told should work. 

But do we eventually have to become Plus or Pro players?

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I hope I will be able to login before today's window closes. I already made some bids earlier today, but I want to make some adjustments. In the worst case scenario I shall use my phone to access the site, which I am told should work. 

But do we eventually have to become Plus or Pro players?

I can't login anywhere at the moment - not on the laptop, phone, or the app... :censored:

No, we don't have to become Plus/Pro players, that's completely optional, and I surely do not intend to pay for a football fantasy game xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived