talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought some youngsters that COULD feature and maybe deliver this season, but most likely they won't play at all. Got some decent strikers though. Embolo will probably carry me liked Max Verstappen carries Red Bull. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Schwolow - Schmid, Schlotterbeck, Lainer - McKennie, Churlinov, Delaney, Klement - Finnbogason, Hahn, Teuchert

I'm playing a 3-4- 3 line-up here.

Nice defence! 

Actually, I meeeeaaaaan it's not tooooooo baaad. I think my attack is pretty good, midfield is decent, hmmm could do with a decent midfielder and defender and then I'm okay-ish to go. 

asaNu58.png

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Actually, I meeeeaaaaan it's not tooooooo baaad. I think my attack is pretty good, midfield is decent, hmmm could do with a decent midfielder and defender and then I'm okay-ish to go. 

asaNu58.png

Not bad! Might want to sell Maxim though, he's gone to Turkey!

24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

asaNu58.png

It actually looks quite good to be honest mate. Especially with the limited budget we have been given. But yeah, as Nudge has said, you need to sell the Romanian Maxim, as he has joined Turkish club Gaziantep FK on a free transfer.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Not bad! Might want to sell Maxim though, he's gone to Turkey!

1 hour ago, Michael said:

It actually looks quite good to be honest mate. Especially with the limited budget we have been given. But yeah, as Nudge has said, you need to sell the Romanian Maxim, as he has joined Turkish club Gaziantep FK on a free transfer.

God damn. I didn't even know. xD

Anyway, Maxim is on the transfer list guys. I heard the deal in Turkey didn't work out and he'll join Bayern instead. Hansi Flick said that he'll play every game for them, as he admired him for a long time. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I'm considering selling all my players and replacing them with Lewandowski and Neuer.

Sounds good. I'd also sign Maxim for 10 Million, just in case. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, nudge said:

I'm considering selling all my players and replacing them with Lewandowski and Neuer.

What happens to the other 9 unfilled spots? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived