talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2020 - Race 8 - Italian GP - (4-6th Sep)

football forum

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Albon clearly isn't useless, it's Kvyat whose time is up. Gasly probably doesn't want the Red Bull seat anyway. He's better off continuing to tear it up in the junior team until a seat comes up at McLaren or Renault/Alpine because if he goes alongside Max again he'll probably just ruin his career.

I can't believe it's been 24 years since a French driver won a Grand Prix.

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I had such sweaty hands for Pierre in the last few laps. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy for him! Fucking YES!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable. Haven't been this happy when it comes to F1 in a while. xD

Is this you commentating on French TV? xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

So, is this what it's like every race or shall I stop watching on a high? 

Quit while you're ahead xD

I'd love for every race to be like this but it's very unlikely.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Is this you commentating on French TV? xD 

Hahaha, quite close. I'm usually not one of those "wooooo" and "yeaaaaah" kind of guys when I watch sports at home, but this time I actually cheered out loud! I even had a little tear in my eye! Last time that happened was when Seb won his first world title! xD

What a fucking day man. Pierre Gasly is a Formula 1 race winner. I still can't believe it. I really took a liking to him when they showed the whole being promoted to Red Bull and being demoted to Toro Rosso again on Netflix Season 2. It really showed that he's quite a sensitive character, and yet he was always so nice and humble. And it was not just because Netflix wanted to portray him like that, I feel like that's really how he is. That immediately made me like him and I rooted for him ever since, even though I already liked him before that. Then last year he lost one of his closest friends in Anthoine. What a story. It feels like Karma is finally coming his way. And this Tsunami of Karma that he deserves was just the first raindrop. 

Also Romain's reaction is great:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived