Transfers out: 
Ake = £20m
Matic = £40m
Chalobah = £5m
Cuadrado = £15m
Traore = £9m
Oscar = £60m 
Received = £149m 

Still not including Diego's inevitable departure as well as other signings. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Well its taken a few days of head scratching at Spurs to try and think of a comeback to Conte praising Harry and it looks like they have got in touch with their Saatchi & Saatchi blood brothers to come up with a line which makes them out to be on the same path as Arsene Wenger.

Spurs, the new nearly club who nobody believes  :ay:

53 minutes ago, Cicero said:

High hopes for Bakayoko. Will do the best out of all of our signings and has the potential to be great for the club in the long run. 

Me too seem's happy to be here, could form a long lasting partnership with Kante. 

15 minutes ago, True Blue said:

"Diego Costa to hand in a transfer request", what fucking request bitch you have been history since January 

Shame it has to end like this with all things considered. 2 league titles in 3 years. Best for both parties I suppose and hope it gets sorted quickly, but Costa should always be remembered for what he gave this club. 

All the best Guv'nor

1243.jpg

Never said he was shit for us, on the contrary he was superb even in the season we were shit. His attitude and his fighting with obviously players and staff was his downfall. If he was a normal player he would probably have a big big career at Chelsea. This was it is sour for both parties, but i wouldn't wish him nothing but the best in his career. I am just tired of the saga, if we can make a profit on him he was well worth them money spent.

Members of TalkChelsea are so fickle i swear. Desperately wanting us to go after Aurier despite his reputation, as well as being more worried by the day that we haven't found a RWB yet. 

Since when did the concept that Azpilicueta can't play RWB good enough emerge? He's played there twice last year, and he may not be as attacking as Moses, but he does get forward and has a great cross on him? He always looks for the open player in the box as opposed to Moses who takes players on, and I will always prefer the former. Add to that he's a decent finisher. 

Honestly, they expect the second coming of Cafu to come in with what they are demanding. 

Edited by Cicero

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Members of TalkChelsea are so fickle i swear. Desperately wanting us to go after Aurier despite his reputation, as well as being more worried by the day that we haven't found a RWB yet. 

Since when did the concept that Azpilicueta can't play RWB good enough emerge? He's played there twice last year, and he may not be as attacking as Moses, but he does get forward and has a great cross on him? He always looks for the open player in the box as opposed to Moses who takes players on, and I will always prefer the former. Add to that he's a decent finisher. 

Honestly, they expect the second coming of Cafu to come in with what they are demanding. 

What is your username, mate?

On 04. 08. 2017. at 5:27 PM, Cicero said:

TalkChelsea is cancer, left it years ago never looked back. Pathetic football manager wannabe fans.

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

If at least two signings don't arrive this week, I'll be genuinely worried. 

Week away from the start of the season and our squad is thinner than at the start of the window. What is our board waiting for?

Two big signings on deadline day, you have read it here first.