talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

Think we will field something like this today.

Caballero

Rudiger             Christensen            Cahill

Azpilicueta    Slowpoke  Bakayoko  Kenedy

Willian           Batshuayi              Musonda

Just now, True Blue said:

Think we will field something like this today.

Caballero

Rudiger             Christensen            Cahill

Azpilicueta    Slowpoke  Bakayoko  Kenedy

Willian           Batshuayi              Musonda

Bakayoko is still playing injured. I'd be all for Luiz+Cesc at this rate. 

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Doesn't look injured, even tough Conte keeps coming up with that. Watch him and Kante both miss United at the Bridge. 

Picked up an injury after Roma. But we can't rest him because Fucking Drinkwater broke a nail. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Picked up an injury after Roma. But we can't rest him because Fucking Drinkwater broke a nail. 

Selling Chalobah and every available midfielder is proving to be a success. Start fucking Ampadu is he is so highly rated he can take Everton's B team.

Why talk shit on instagram and hyping yourself up if you are only going to play like shit when you do get the chance? Was awful tonight against Everton. 

Honestly, Musonda really thinks he's better than he is. Couldn't even get into the Real Betis team FFS and thinks he deserves to start ahead of Pedro. 

Turn off your social media. Shut the fuck up. Hit the gym and continue to work harder to impress. He's clearly talented, but already has an ego. 

Agreed on Musonda very poor, apart from his assist didn't really do much at all. Very pleased with both Drinkwater and Ampadu excellent performance gives us more options in the midfield. Our attack was non existent all three Michy, Willian and Musonda didn't do much. The backline was decent, Christensen and Rudiger were both excellent. Pleased even for Caballero who proved he can do a great job had some very good saves. I wasn't pleased with the fact we fell off again in the second and defended deep. We got back to back wins but the good performances are still missing.

59 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Not even joking, I say we start Drinkwater at the weekend. Impressed with what I saw. 

No i was serious as well, looks very comfortable with the ball and tracks back.

Caballero

Rudiger                           Luiz                              Cahill

Dave           Bakayoko             Drinkwater        Alonso

Pedro           Morata            Hazard

I didnt get to see much of the game. I heard more with the BBC Radio commentary although suffering Martin Keown punditry is like what I can only imagine those who suffered listening too Tokyo Rose back in the day.

A good win or a nothing game, one we cant really take any notice off as far as players\team performance?

The latter I think.

18 hours ago, Cicero said:

Why talk shit on instagram and hyping yourself up if you are only going to play like shit when you do get the chance? Was awful tonight against Everton. 

Honestly, Musonda really thinks he's better than he is. Couldn't even get into the Real Betis team FFS and thinks he deserves to start ahead of Pedro. 

Turn off your social media. Shut the fuck up. Hit the gym and continue to work harder to impress. He's clearly talented, but already has an ego. 

I agree to an extent mate and I'm not going to defend him on last night's performance (I'm yet to watch the first half back which I missed because of work, saw the second) but it's not necessarily easy to come straight into the team and perform. I know players have done it and will continue to do it in the future, Drinkwater apparently impressed on his debut for example but it's not easy, the same goes for Batshuayi who comes in here and there as well who I rate. It's not necessarily easy for the likes of Musonda and Bats to impact things straight away. We're seeing the benefits a string of games is giving to the likes of RLC at Palace for example.

More the issue I think is that when the youngsters (or even the more experienced players) do come in you want to see them busting gut and working hard, I don't think we've seen that really from any of the youngsters in recent years.

At Betis Musonda had a heavy injury lay off and they were a mess when he was there, he also had to experience the joys of Poyet and his style of football. Poyet the man who use to leave Dani Ceballos (their star name) out of the Betis team as well. Musonda was well loved by the Betis fans in general and built up a slight cult status when he was there.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

No i was serious as well, looks very comfortable with the ball and tracks back.

Caballero

Rudiger                           Luiz                              Cahill

Dave           Bakayoko             Drinkwater        Alonso

Pedro           Morata            Hazard

Cahill's defending these past few games have been comedy gold. Almost inclined to put Christensen there.

Ok, on this talking shit on instagram ect.

Belgium players. pretty much all of them cant keep their mouths shut when they go away with the national team. Sky have wormed that poisonous little twat Gary Cotterill into the Belgium camp & he turns up every game going through the players for snippets of crap. As I am sure you know the clubs have no power over them when they go away and I know for certain Jose asked all the players to be economical with their time with the media when on International duty when he returned to the club.

I have a couple of friends who have worked in the sporting media and they tell me all who cover football look forward to the international breaks for the reason of access to the players. Musonda, by using Social media controlled his message, but you have to wonder who was pulling his strings as whenever I have seen him interviewed on CTV he does not strike me as the brightest.

There was alot of frustration when Sir Alex stopped certain young players from talking to the media and he was accused of over protecting. I would say he was a man well before his time cause most of them should be seen and not heard.

• Upvote 2

This is a problem created by the clubs rapid trigger finger firing managers. The tossers in the media are not the brightest, but it makes sense to follow something thats happened before, time n time again.

Every time anything goes wrong at Chelsea its a crisis.... Anytime a manager loses a couple of games its a crisis.... Anytime a named manager sits n watches our games, he is about to take over at the crisis club.

Conte must know this and rather than do as he did today, it was a perfect time for the Costa giggles again. Would have painted a far better picture than the one he offered up today.

Sad, but true

Well these shit stories sell, we've never been the media darling not pre Roman and not now. They are putting pressure on the team and Conte with these rumors that have no truth in them. The players look happy and the team is still having a good season, i just have to believe that even our shit board didn't expect us to win the treble.

Cicero will be delighted no Cahill, but i won't be as Cesc starts.

Chelsea are expected to line up as follows:

Courtois; Azpilicueta (c), David Luiz, Rudiger; Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard.

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Cahill, Ampadu, Drinkwater, Willian, Batshuayi.

4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Cicero will be delighted no Cahill, but i won't be as Cesc starts.

Chelsea are expected to line up as follows:

Courtois; Azpilicueta (c), David Luiz, Rudiger; Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard.

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Cahill, Ampadu, Drinkwater, Willian, Batshuayi.

Ampadu on the bench! O.o

Understand Drinkwater and Kante are injured, but Conte must rate him highly. Nothing flashy about him, but his composure and confidence for a 17 year old is exceptional. 

Against Everton, he was pointing and telling Cahill + Kenedy what to do xD

Just now, Cicero said:

Ampadu on the bench! O.o

Understand Drinkwater and Kante are injured, but Conte must rate him highly. Nothing flashy about him, but his composure and confidence for a 17 year old is exceptional. 

Against Everton, he was pointing and telling Cahill + Kenedy what to do xD

Well considering he is only 17 he played very well. Do you think Cesc did better?

11 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Well considering he is only 17 he played very well. Do you think Cesc did better?

Probably wrong emoji choice, but I'm glad to see more of him. Clearly Conte rates him, just hope we don't ship him off. (We probably will). 

Cesc is doing my head in but we have no choice. 

Not the most convincing of wins for our beloveds, but a very nice end to a wonderful days football, including watching the Chelsea loaded England under 17's win the WC. Pretty good by the youngsters, especially when you think about a German club calling back the best English 17 year old I have seen in decades.

See our CF run round his left foot again in the first half, only to almost score with his swinger a few mins later?  Sure becoming a bad habit.

No doubt I will watch the game again n again before writing more.