talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

Unreal. Bakayoko was reasonable (buying an injured player) considering he only missed the first game. 

But 30 million on a bang average player who won't be available until November. When we had Chalobah and only got 5 million off of him...

Just brilliance from our board if you ask me. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Unreal. Bakayoko was reasonable (buying an injured player) considering he only missed the first game. 

But 30 million on a bang average player who won't be available until November. When we had Chalobah and only got 5 million off of him...

Just brilliance from our board if you ask me. 

The Drinkwater - Chalobah switch haunts my dreams.

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

You mean when we should have listened to you when you said United would walk the league this season? 

What's funny is that when they lose to Spurs this weekend and if we get a result against Bournemouth, we'll only be a point apart come our game against them. 

'Crises Club' vs 'Mourinho 2nd season is his bestest' club. Only 1 point apart xD

Just now, Cicero said:

What's funny is that when they lose to Spurs this weekend and if we get a result against Bournemouth, we'll only be a point apart come our game against them. 

'Crises Club' vs 'Mourinho 2nd season is his bestest' club. Only 1 point apart xD

His second season brings titles trust me mate, they will probably walk the UCL too.

Edited by True Blue

36 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

it was clear as water but no, Teso was wumming. if only the chelsea fans had listened to me, the dissappintment would of been lesser. 

Now then me ol Flower.... I very much doubt a Blind man needing instruction on when to cross a busy road would listen to you, so any fan taking your opinion on our national game is truly unlikely.

You are the board Clown who entertains us..... And you are doing a magnificent job!!  :banana:

50 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

aaahhhhhhhhhh.    you were talking about a very poor atletico madrid in the UCL.

Conte was very arrogant last season bcoz he has no European Competition, he had the luxury of playing his ideal starting eleven week in and week out.    but look at how they are now ???      even though we still have 6 months, i don't see chelsea winning the EPL nor the UCL.

As I said to you before Floppy, long 6 months to go... Best wait n see, very poor Atletico Madrid 1 point behind your mob?

What does that make you? :ay:

3 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

As I said to you before Floppy, long 6 months to go... Best wait n see, very poor Atletico Madrid 1 point behind your mob?

What does that make you? :ay:

oh no !!!  butt-hurt ???   hahahahaahah.     just relax.   you might get a heart attack.

read what i said again --- atletico very weak ni UCL not in la liga.  

by the way,  i'm a United fan too .........................  now, that makes me a what ???

Just now, bozziovai said:

oh no !!!  butt-hurt ???   hahahahaahah.     just relax.   you might get a heart attack.

by the way,  i'm a United fan too .........................  now, that makes me a what ???

An out of the closet Teso? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

An out of the closet Teso? 

that joke is already getting old -- that i have multiple accounts and shit :P :p...........  

anyhow, i have no beef with you cicero, you're one of the "good guys" here, one who is well mannered.     I don't hate chelsea as a whole, i just hate Conte.  his antics in the field being too aggressive and arrogant and always angry is too annoying at times.

19 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

In dire need of a Lobotomy :ay:

Edited by The Liquidator

39 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

by mob you mean RM, whose recent form has been atrocious  (besides beating Dortmund) lmao it makes sense that you use them as a measurement of how "good" your team is doing.. 

my god!! True blue making up shit and cicero is content with possibly being one point from United! lawd hammercy!!!

What are you talking about???

That confirms my thought.... You and Happy Blue were separated at birth n given different sides of Manchester poisoned chalice.

Keep it up board 365 twin Clowns.... Jason Manford & Alan Carr have nothing on you two   ;)

Need to build on from the Roma and Watford game. Our defence continues to let us down, but we showed fight to save us from defeat. Michy, Cesc and Willian for me need to be impact players at best. Willian for obvious reason as Pedro is vastly superior, but Michy is the perfect player to bring on against tired defences. Fairly certain he has more goals coming off the bench vs starting for us. 

Morata

Hazard---------Pedro

Azpilicueta----Bakayoko----Kante---Moses

Rudiger----Luiz---Christensen

Courtois

What I would put out with everyone fit. 

26 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

@Cicero @True Blue @The Liquidator  @Bluewolf

What are your opinions on Alonso overall?

He does a job. Stays wide, tracks back, puts in a good cross and a great finisher for a defender. 

However, for a club competing on all fronts, he should not be our first choice. Struggles under pressure, poorly positioned most of the time defensively, and his lack of pace for being a wing back hurts us tremendously. 

9 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

I think he is decent going forward and works okay with the wingers, he has a great free kick in him which is a bonus. However i don't rate him as a defensive player at all, it doesn't help that he is on the same side with Cahill who is okay but mistake prone at times. I also stated that i don't think we will sign a new left wing back this season, we had to get cover for him because he can be crap for months and not get dropped. Overall he doesn't shine going forward of backwards, he is an above average player who has moments of brilliance, but overall we should look for a long term replacement.

12 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Alonso

Positive.

Strong in tackle and in the air mainly due to his height against the size of player normally found against him. Has a trick to go by a player in close space and is on the whole neat n tidy on the ball. Has wonderful free kick which has shone since at the club. Up to now has been a good finisher infront of goal & supplier of assist chances.

Negative.

Isnt fleet footed to make the trick he has to go by a player enough to allow him to get away. His lack of pace is highlighted in most games when defending after an attack. Very slow to return to position which in turn exposes left sided player in defensive 3. Probably looked upon by opposition teams as a defensive weak point in our side.

Overall.

One would have to say he is average in his position. Far better going forward than defending and is probably another of those you dont want exposed in the truly big games, but would look to get something from against the weaker sides. Baring in mind the amount of money clubs wanted for their left wing backs this past summer, you have to say as a "out of the Blue" 20M signing he has up to now been far better than we all expected. Needs strong competition for his place.