talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming TV Shows

football forum

On 06/11/2022 at 13:52, Tommy said:

Saw an advert for this on TV. A German TV show called "Souls".  

Looks absolutely incredible. I'm definitely going to watch this. 

So yea, I finished this a few days ago. Definitely worth a watch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersaurus said:

So will this have a lot of fast moving zombies in it? 

Nah not like World War Z type fast but not dreadfully slow, also different types of mutated zombies as well. The unsettling sound you hear is what they call "clickers" in the games. They've turned into what they are after long exposure to the fungus and evolved and adapted from humans becoming extinct basically; they are quicker and more lethal then a traditional zombie. The trailer appears to show a "bloater" at the end as well which is another type that throws poisonous fungi balls at people basically , they also move much slower but are even more lethal. That Last of Us monster index brought to you by me.

• Haha 1

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Nah not like World War Z type fast but not dreadfully slow, also different types of mutated zombies as well. The unsettling sound you hear is what they call "clickers" in the games. They've turned into what they are after long exposure to the fungus and evolved and adapted from humans becoming extinct basically; they are quicker and more lethal then a traditional zombie. The trailer appears to show a "bloater" at the end as well which is another type that throws poisonous fungi balls at people basically , they also move much slower but are even more lethal. That Last of Us monster index brought to you by me.

Mutated zombies is a good idea. I think the zombie genre has had to evolve. Its gone from slow moving to fast moving to clever zombies and mutated zombies. I actually think the idea of different kinds of zombies is good. Harder to  beat them if they act differently 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Mutated zombies is a good idea. I think the zombie genre has had to evolve. Its gone from slow moving to fast moving to clever zombies and mutated zombies. I actually think the idea of different kinds of zombies is good. Harder to  beat them if they act differently 

I cannot recommend the games enough if you have not indulged :)

Edited by Viva la FCB

• 1 month later...

Django

Follows Django, a gunslinger in the Wild West who is searching for his daughter who he believes escaped the murder of his family eight years ago.

A Western Series. Lisa Vicari from Dark is in it, also Noomi Rapace and Matthias Schoenaerts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 26/01/2023 at 06:07, Tommy said:

Django

A Western Series. Lisa Vicari from Dark is in it, also Noomi Rapace and Matthias Schoenaerts. 

Oh great, we really needed another movie or TV show with the name Django in the title... must be at least several dozen of them out there xD

Anyway, this looks like some kind of a re-imagination/adaptation of Corbucci's original Django of 1966 starring Franco Nero... Which is a good thing, as it was one of my first westerns and also one of my favourites overall. It also has this European spaghetti western look, which I love, but I also hate that they included two of the movies' iconic scenes into the trailer already :( 

Will definitely give it a go once it's out!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Oh great, we really needed another movie or TV show with the name Django in the title... must be at least several dozen of them out there xD

Anyway, this looks like some kind of a re-imagination/adaptation of Corbucci's original Django of 1966 starring Franco Nero... Which is a good thing, as it was one of my first westerns and also one of my favourites overall. It also has this European spaghetti western look, which I love, but I also hate that they included two of the movies' iconic scenes into the trailer already :( 

Will definitely give it a go once it's out!

So Jamie Foxx is not in this? 🤔:ph34r:

• 2 months later...
On 03/02/2022 at 19:37, Tommy said:

Louis Hofmann who played Jonas in Dark has been cast for a Netflix limited series based on Anthony Doerr's novel "All the light we cannot see", alongside Mark Ruffalo and Hugh Laurie. 

That's big. Really happy for him. He was great in Dark.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I cant wait. That cast is impressive yet again as well. Seems like every spinoff hes touching is gold.

Yes, I am loving the Taylor Sheridan-verse too, haha. Technically, I think this is not a spinoff anymore - it was originally supposed to be a 1883 spinoff of sorts based on the black cowboy, but they changed the format to an anthology series about iconic lawmen of the Wild West! 

Oh and there's another upcoming show called Land Man starring Billy Bob Thornton :o 

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, I am loving the Taylor Sheridan-verse too, haha. Technically, I think this is not a spinoff anymore - it was originally supposed to be a 1883 spinoff of sorts based on the black cowboy, but they changed the format to an anthology series about iconic lawmen of the Wild West!

Oh and there's another upcoming show called Land Man starring Billy Bob Thornton :o 

Oh thats cool i didnt really pick up on that. I totally thought it was just the discussed Bass Reeves spinoff but your right, thats even more exciting!

I honestly never really saw this resurgence of western stuff coming its been an absolute delight. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ah, that's why I wasn't tagged. I already felt insulted, as this looks right up my alley. 

Yeah, I saw your sad react and just wanted to clarify that I just tagged my Yellowstone gang automatically without thinking about it xD 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, quickeyg said:

The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon spin off is pretty good - highly recommended for your viewing pleasure.

I haven't seen the last couple of seasons of the walking dead but I've heard they're are those mutated walkers that are more intelligent. Originally walkers were gonna be more intelligent but they changed the writers in the second season and he had different ideas. That is why they are more intelligent in season 1. But now they have found a good way to explain it