Live on Sky Sports

image.png      VS      image.png

Recent Form
Newcastle - DLLDL
Leicester - DDWLW

Last 3 Meetings
01/01/2020 - Newcastle 0-3 Leicester
29/09/2019 - Leicester 5-0 Newcastle
28/08/2019 - Newcastle 1-1p Leicester (EFL Cup)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can see, our record against Leicester recently is nothing short of an embarrassment.

Not confident at all but I think our players will have taken a bit of confidence from how they dealt with Liverpool. A bit more of the same resilience and a bit more confidence in the final third and you never know, but I'm predicting a defeat.

• Subscriber

We always used to struggle at Newcastle but it's like the minute we got that one win it all changed, 5 wins in a row here isn't it?

I fancy us. I dunno what it is, Newcastle have a tendency to steal points and we have a tendency to drop silly ones, yet for some reason we often hammer Newcastle at their place, it doesn't seem to work on us, not since we took Perez xD

I wouldn't be surprised by any result to be honest, except maybe us thrashing them. Everything else I'd consider believable. Most probable is a 2 or 3 goal win for Leicester.

I expect we'll probably just send out the same line up as the Liverpool game. With suspended Hayden replaced by Shelvey.

• Administrator

Kasper

Justin - Fofana - Evans - Castagne

Ndidi

Albrighton - Maddison - Tielemans - Barnes

Vardy

Decent team. Happy with it. Enough in there to get the 3 points I'd say.

• Subscriber

I dunno what's happened to us in this game. First 10 minutes I thought we looked bright, looked like we were going to go on and win it comfortably. We've fallen very flat.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I dunno what's happened to us in this game. First 10 minutes I thought we looked bright, looked like we were going to go on and win it comfortably. We've fallen very flat.

Just struggle to break their block down. They close down the space which Maddison gets so he can't ping the balls through to Vardy. Sometimes it's not just us that's bad - it can be the opponents changing things. Having said that, we should have enough quality to break it down eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

I'd struggle to make an argument to any outsider as to why football is a spectator sport based on that first half.

The best I can come up with is there are some haircuts you don't typically see. Anyone got anything else? 

Maddison's boots :ph34r:.

• Subscriber

Two lovely finishes from us. Sign of a good team really, don't think we've been great today but the quality has been the difference - providing we don't totally fuck this up.

Archived