talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-3 LIVERPOOL - Thursday 28th January, 2021

football forums

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

A missed opportunity to schedule 2 matches at the same time last night and only one tonight. 

This is the biggest game of the round though so why make it clash with another?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Here we go then.

Can't just appreciate a goal? It was a quality goal. 

Wanted West Brom to win that actually but never gonna happen was it?

Just for reference, some positive things I've said about Liverpool in their recent games they've scored in:
Palace vs Liverpool:

Liverpool vs Tottenham:

Man Utd vs Liverpool:

I don't know how your mind works (and I don't really care as much as you do about anyone else) but I think you need to find a new hobby. You're probably more negative about Liverpool than me. The fact you seem to get worked up that I capitalised another player scoring says a lot to be honest. Get a grip. 

Why do you hate Liverpool so much @Stan?:ph34r:

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Why do you hate Liverpool so much @Stan?:ph34r:

It’s only a joke but there is truth to what I say.

When Liverpool fans disgracefully racially abused their own players last year or the year before, guess who was the first person tbe post it? It’s all over the BBC and not one mention from the same person. Liverpool are held to a different standard.

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

It’s only a joke but there is truth to what I say.

When Liverpool fans disgracefully racially abused their own players last year or the year before, guess who was the first person tbe post it? It’s all over the BBC and not one mention from the same person. Liverpool are held to a different standard.

You might want to check other parts of the forum...

Next.

8 minutes ago, Storts said:

VAR just ruins football for a spectator. So demoralising. Much rather just not put that in than have a goal ruled out for that 

To be honest, I prefer handball or offside goals at this point that having goals ruled out for plays a minute before the goal.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

To be honest, I prefer handball or offside goals at this point that having goals ruled out for plays a minute before the goal.

So you prefer illegal goals to stand?

Just now, Stan said:

So you prefer illegal goals to stand?

Yes, I don't like illegal goals but if it means having a more "natural instinct" instead of this robotic rhythm slowing nonsense, then I am fine with it.

VAR's evil for me comes from ruling out goals from plays that nobody would ever have seen, even with a challenge system implemented.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Yes, I don't like illegal goals but if it means having a more "natural instinct" instead of this robotic rhythm slowing nonsense, then I am fine with it.

VAR's evil for me comes from ruling out goals from plays that nobody would ever have seen, even with a challenge system implemented.

How would you think a challenge system works then?

Archived