talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-3 LIVERPOOL - Thursday 28th January, 2021

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

How would you think a challenge system works then?

I know how a challenge system works.

Look at River Plate's 3rd goal vs Palmeiras recently. It was offside in a situation nobody would have guessed because it was at least 6 or 7 passes before the goal. Everyone was curious about that goal and they had to show a very specific replay to convince even Pro-VAR's that it was offside.

That's the kind of shit I despise.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

I could move the ball around quicker than we have this half. No sprints, no movements at all. Stop waiting for the Hollywood pass and just get moving. 

I think we've done alright in parts and felt a goal was coming. Problem is we've had plenty of decent periods in games recently and not been able to keep it up after not taking advantage

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMike said:

I think we've done alright in parts and felt a goal was coming. Problem is we've had plenty of decent periods in games recently and not been able to keep it up after not taking advantage

In fairness I’m also happy with how we look and think we could score every time we break 

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The only times we have looking like scoring is when we have played one touch passes and got it forward quick. Dithering on the ball in front of 9 Spurs players is pointless. 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Look at River Plate's 3rd goal vs Palmeiras recently

I can never tell whether you do this because you know that nobody else on this forum will know what you're talking about and so won't be able to argue with you or whether you casually just think we all know what you're referring to. xD

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-1 LIVERPOOL - Thursday 28th January, 2021
Just now, RandoEFC said:

I can never tell whether you do this because you know that nobody else on this forum will know what you're talking about and so won't be able to argue with you or whether you casually just think we all know what you're referring to. xD

It's the football I watch though, just look it up and you'll see what I mean. Happens everywhere, not just in South America. I've seen it in Europe and international tournaments too.

• Subscriber

Awful from Dier, awful from Lloris. 

Doherty a waste of space. Kane injured and should go off. Game turned after that second Kane injury - it’s like we’ve been playing with 9 men. Our outlet and press was gone in the middle and our LWB is non existent. 

The manager is diabolical too and needs to retire. 

Just now, Storts said:

Awful from Dier, awful from Lloris. 

Doherty a waste of space. Kane injured and should go off. Game turned after that second Kane injury - it’s like we’ve been playing with 9 men. Our outlet and press was gone in the middle and our LWB is non existent. 

The manager is diabolical too and needs to retire.

But he’s brought the winning mentality back to Spurs with all his wins

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Absolutely. Mane had been awful until he did that haha. 

Dier & Lloris both useless there though. 

No matter how good or bad things are going for him though, he never stops. He's fucking brilliant

• The title was changed to Tottenham 1-3 LIVERPOOL - Thursday 28th January, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived