Last 3 Meetings
22/11/2020 - Leeds 0-0 Arsenal
06/01/2020 - Arsenal 1-0 Leeds (FA Cup)
09/01/2012 - Arsenal 1-0 Leeds (FA Cup)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Danny last time Leeds played arsenal at highbury we won 5.0 during our unbeaten season. That game was the season before 

Aye and you’ve played them many’s times since but the game Leeds won is the last one I remember lol

We're 100% losing today.

I don't think anybody outside of Leeds realises but we've not won an away game in London since we beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Road in December 2017, over THREE years ago xD

Since then, 23 games later, we've managed just 2 draws and 21 defeats. It's such a bizarre stat.

Even more so when you see our away form since last season was incredible and into this has been decent with 6 wins. 

We like playing away and yet in London we fall to rat shit. Hope that finally ends today.

We'll still be missing the likes of Koch and Llorente like normal but Phillips is touch and go now. We can't afford to miss him today.

But whatever, we'll give it a go with what we have. Raphinha as always, the dangerman.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

We're 100% losing today.

I don't think anybody outside of Leeds realises but we've not won an away game in London since we beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Road in December 2017, over THREE years ago xD

Since then, 23 games later, we've managed just 2 draws and 21 defeats. It's such a bizarre stat.

Even more so when you see our away form since last season was incredible and into this has been decent with 6 wins. 

We like playing away and yet in London we fall to rat shit. Hope that finally ends today.

We'll still be missing the likes of Koch and Llorente like normal but Phillips is touch and go now. We can't afford to miss him today.

But whatever, we'll give it a go with what we have. Raphinha as always, the dangerman.

If it makes you feel any better, we hadn't beaten Arsenal away before this season since mid-70s...

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

If it makes you feel any better, we hadn't beaten Arsenal away before this season since mid-70s...

I'd love to end the London hoodoo. 3 years is an absolute joke.

Sometimes you just get a feeling its not going to be your day, with them losing their last two and due a win, I think it'll probably happen.

Pepe v Alioski will be a very interesting watch today after what happened with those two back in November.

No Phillips.

So Shackleton plays RB (he's a midfielder), Ayling plays CB (he's a right back) and Struijk moved to DM to replace Phillips (he's no KP).

Team is seriously stretched at the mo with losing our centre backs. Great chance this for Arsenal really.

• The title was changed to Arsenal 1-0 Leeds - Sunday 14th February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 2-0 Leeds - Sunday 14th February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 3-0 Leeds - Sunday 14th February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Arsenal 4-2 Leeds - Sunday 14th February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived