Tottenham - WLLWW

Last 3 Meetings
27/09/2020 - Tottenham 1-1 Newcastle
15/07/2020 - Newcastle 1-3 Tottenham
25/08/2019 - Tottenham 0-1 Newcastle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I fancy Newcastle here. I think Spurs will just set up to park the bus (bizarrely) which will just be asking for them to concede an 89th minute deflection. 

I know it's unlikely, but with the results they've had this season can see Tottenham finding a way to fuck this up.

Has anyone ever seen that Simpsons episode where there is a football match and no one crosses the half way line? It could be like that 

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

I don't know why but I fancy Newcastle here. I think Spurs will just set up to park the bus (bizarrely) which will just be asking for them to concede an 89th minute deflection. 

I know it's unlikely, but with the results they've had this season can see Tottenham finding a way to fuck this up.

Could easily lose but won’t park the bus in this one, it’s virtually impossible to do that against Newcastle because they don’t want the ball

3 minutes ago, SkyBruce Championship said:

Here we go. Let's see if "roll your sleeves up" still works in 2021.

Souness thinks Saint-Maximin shouldn't play because he's not a player for "in the trenches". Fuck me. Retire these dinosaurs.

Souness was out of touch when he managed Liverpool in 1994. Amazing he's blagged a job off his playing personality for so long. 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-1 Tottenham - Sunday 4th April, 2021
  • The title was changed to Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham - Sunday 4th April, 2021
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Rick said:

The Newcastle player who came across the box and didn’t clear the ball away is a dickhead. 

Should be credited with the assist for Kane.

We knew we'd have a fair bit of possession in the first half against this lot given their 2006 attitude to football. You'd expect Mourinho's game management to see this out now. 

16 minutes ago, Rick said:

The Newcastle player who came across the box and didn’t clear the ball away is a dickhead. 

Right back who isn't Premier League standard playing at centre back and is on the left of centre at the time of the goal. It's bad selection I'm afraid.

• The title was changed to Newcastle 2-2 Tottenham - Sunday 4th April, 2021
  • Administrator

Spurs have been so poor in the 2nd half though. Standard for them under Mourinho. Take the lead. Contain. Risky to do with a 1-goal lead. Concede. Reflect on what could have been if they had a better manager with good attacking players...

Archived