F1 2021 - Dutch GP - 3-5th September

football forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Eco said:

It already ruined my favorite race of the year

Mine doesn't even take place at all. 🥲

But I think rain in Zandvoort would be something else than rain in Spa. Spa is always extremely dangerous in the rain due to the elevation changes and Eau Rouge. 

• The title was changed to F1 2021 - Dutch GP - 3-5th September
  • Administrator
21 hours ago, MUFC said:

Saying there be rain on Sunday but not full on. Some reports saying during the afternoon and others saying it'll be at night.

I can't deal with all these conflicting reports. Please can you confirm when rain will be?

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I can't deal with all these conflicting reports. Please can you confirm when rain will be?

I can confirm that it's definitely gonna rain on Saturday. Somewhere, sometime. 

• The topic was pinned
15 minutes ago, MUFC said:

If Lewis wins the title this year, does anyone think he'll retire? If he does, could it mean Russell replaces him and Bottas stays?

I think Bottas to Alfa Romeo is done and dusted. He hinted about signing a multi-year deal, which is what he always wanted to do in F1. 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, MUFC said:

If Lewis wins the title this year, does anyone think he'll retire? If he does, could it mean Russell replaces him and Bottas stays?

I think he'll stay another year regardless. 

• Subscriber

Hamilton stopped on track with a power problem at the start of FP2.

It's a short circuit and narrow in parts. Qualifying could be tricky. Overtaking probably limited as well.

Mazepin off into the gravel and we have a third red flag of the day. Another factor that could be difficult in qualifying.

20 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Hard to analyse such a disrupted Friday but Max has good long run pace by the looks of it and Ferrari are 1st and 2nd. Wouldn't rule out another Leclerc run at pole position.

Sainz in Q3.

I'm happy for Kubica to get a taste of F1 every now and then after everything that has happened to him. Plus he is their reserve driver and does a lot of simulator work for them. And it was very short notice on top of that. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived