talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group I Matchday 7-8 - 9-12th October, 2021

football forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andorra don't tend to loose by 5 at home very often I dont think so it's a decent enough result. We need five more points to qualify but one game is against san Marino so if we win against Hungary we have qualified.  Been fairly good in qualifying be nice to get 3 more wins. We really should get it to be honest 

Sadly I'm feeling much less interested than I normally would. Especially considering 2 consecutive semi finals of major tournaments.

But Kane.. and Grealish.. it's feeling more like a get rich & win club rather than a bunch representing the country any more. But then again, perhaps they do represent the country for what it is.

I'm sure by the time the World Cup starts I'll be finding some excitement stirring again. England will surely be there. Don't think it was ever in any slight doubt.

They'll presumably have to be a seeded team & so avoid Italy & Belgium.

9 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Sadly I'm feeling much less interested than I normally would. Especially considering 2 consecutive semi finals of major tournaments.

But Kane.. and Grealish.. it's feeling more like a get rich & win club rather than a bunch representing the country any more. But then again, perhaps they do represent the country for what it is.

I'm sure by the time the World Cup starts I'll be finding some excitement stirring again. England will surely be there. Don't think it was ever in any slight doubt.

They'll presumably have to be a seeded team & so avoid Italy & Belgium.

I'm actually much more excited because of recent tournaments. I can understand why people wouldn't want to see kane and grealish. But for me kane(more so than grealish) has quality and even if hes not in form you still start him. Personally I really want to see England beat a major team in a knockout in neutral territory because we never do that. 

They said on sky sports news that England were unbeaten in 9 years at home in major tournament qualifiers but our last home defeat was to croatia in 2007 so dont know where they got that from 

They said on sky sports news that England were unbeaten in 9 years at home in major tournament qualifiers but our last home defeat was to croatia in 2007 so dont know where they got that from 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

22 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You can say that again! 

3 minutes ago, shut up said:

I'm not mad at Shaw for that. He cleared the ball like most defenders would have, sometimes you get unlucky.

I guess you can partially blame him for not knowing who was around him and for his clumsy first touch (even if harsh), but really just an unlucky spot there. 

11 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

England are so shit we need to sack Southgate. We wont qualify for the world cup :ph34r:

This is the best football side ever and southgate is the best manager ever. We will win the world cup 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Didnt you get the joke 

Not really a joke though when England are probably top 5 in the world and have a very realistic chance to win the next World Cup though. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived