Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

1. FC Köln Thread

I like him as a player. He seems to have it in him to be a very good left back. Could prove to be a shrewd signing.

Jorge Mere signs from Sporting Gijon until 2022. Good building blocks for the future there. Pleased with that.

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/umstrittener-videobeweis-1-fc-koeln-verzichtet-auf-protest-a-1168651.html

You said you were gonna protest, you little bitch ass niggas. Oh no, you DIDENNNNNT!

Where's the protestin', huh?!? 

I'm a real hardcore nigga. Don't fuck with me! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, NIGGA! Afraid to talk?

Where's tje protestin', crispy?!? I'm a real hardcore motherfucker, nigga. LET'S GET REAL, NIGGA!

I think Schmadtke and Stöger did an incredible job in Köln for the past few years.

Now it seems likely for me that Köln is going all the way back down. Stöger will probably leave at some point as well. 

Hi Koln man!  Good game last night and the only real difference we had a kid who looks like the one on the left of my posts.  No only scored but killed a lot of your best moves.  The attitude was as good as his leadership in Brazil and it is not being recognised properly this season.  Free agent in June = you could offer him the captaincy to keep him in GermanyB|

Markus Anfang signed today a three year contract as next Köln manager. He´ll takes over from Ruthenbeck at the beginning of the next season. 

Surprised Anfang decided so early he wasn´t staying with Kiel so early as they still got the chance of being promoted to the Bundesliga while Kölns relegation looks nailed.

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Markus Anfang signed today a three year contract as next Köln manager. He´ll takes over from Ruthenbeck at the beginning of the next season. 

Surprised Anfang decided so early he wasn´t staying with Kiel so early as they still got the chance of being promoted to the Bundesliga while Kölns relegation looks nailed.

2. Liga with Köln is probably preferable to Bundesliga with Kiel, who would struggle and most likely get relegated again, that's going to be an extremely huge challenge for whoever in charge, if they manage to get promoted, I imagine! I read that he's also from Köln himself, so maybe that played a role as well...

Markus Anfang, heh. Ex-Fortuna player. I still have his autograph here somewhere :D 

Ein neuer Anfang mit Markus Anfang :ph34r:

I'll show myself out. 

• Haha 1

On 18.4.2018 at 00:41, nudge said:

Ein neuer Anfang mit Markus Anfang :ph34r:

I'll show myself out. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Yeah, meant to post this. 

I know nothing about him but he's doing a great job at a relatively small club so it'll be interesting to see how he gets on in 2.Liga with the added expectation.

Wir steigen auf, wir steigen auf, wir steigen auf und ihr steigt aaaab! :P

EffZeh are back in pre-season friendly action today. It doesn’t seem like two minutes ago that the season ended and it’s pre-season friendly time against VfB Eichstatt.