Recent Form
Liverpool - WWWLW
Watford - WLLDL

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I would very much not expect Trent to start

I think it depends on how much he was really injured. I get the impression that at worst it was that he's felt something so pulled out of the England squad as a precaution. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start going by Klopp's comments there. I also wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't and he's saved for Benfica.

• Administrator

Van Dijk should have scored from his header a few minutes ago. Jota should have got his header on target. Joao Pedro should have equalised with the best chance they'll probably get.

McManaman waffles a bit doesn't he? Talking about how good it is that Watford have pressed Liverpool back to Allison and then Allison plays a pass that cuts through Watford's now spaced out defence lol

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not saying that's not a penalty but that happens several times across the season which doesn't get given.

I sort of agree. There's plenty of incidents that should get given. I don't think there's many that are as clear cut as that rugby tackle though

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-0 Watford - Saturday 2nd April, 2022

@Dr. Gonzo @Rick @Burning Gold @LFCMike @LFCMadLad I knew there have been final day title decided before but I'm trying to think of a one of game that has had so much significance for  both teams. Neither of liverpool or city seem like they will drop points. You could argue when you two play each other it's the biggest game in premier league history. 

I know sky sports will definitely say it is xD

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Dr. Gonzo @Rick @Burning Gold @LFCMike @LFCMadLad I knew there have been final day title decided before but I'm trying to think of a one of game that has had so much significance for  both teams. Neither of liverpool or city seem like they will drop points. You could argue when you two play each other it's the biggest game in premier league history. 

I know sky sports will definitely say it is xD

Wasn't Premier League but the old first division

..... Liverpool v Arsenal 

Last game of the season and Arsenal scored with a minute left to win 2 - 0 to win the league. Arsenal needed to win by 2 clear goals.

I'll never ever forget that.

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Wasn't Premier League but the old first division

..... Liverpool v Arsenal 

Last game of the season and Arsenal scored with a minute left to win 2 - 0 to win the league. 

I'll never ever forget that.

Yeah I had heard about that game mate. It's been mentioned once or twice 🤣

Archived