• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Most Expensive Team In The World - What Could They Win?

Recommended Posts

Zidane is retired but would still do a better job in the back line than most of those chumps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shaw xD Stones xD couldn't be more out of place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'd score 5 per game but would concede about the same with that defence and midfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'                                                                         'A sack of money can't win a game'

                                                                                                                                            -Johan Cruyff

                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                                         

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the fuck is it showing our badge for Luiz when PSG are the ones who spent 50 million? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Why the fuck is it showing our badge for Luiz when PSG are the ones who spent 50 million? 

you bought him back for 35-40M and the above price in the picture is in Euros. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

you bought him back for 35-40M and the above price in the picture is in Euros. 

But PSG bought him for £50 million whereas we bought him back for only £34 million. So again, why are we pictured? Unless they are taking into account the first time we bought him from benfica. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

But PSG bought him for £50 million whereas we bought him back for only £34 million. So again, why are we pictured? Unless they are taking into account the first time we bought him from benfica. 

ah I see what you're saying.

Was the Chelsea to PSG deal £50m or was it lower but could eventually be £50m?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

ah I see what you're saying.

Was the Chelsea to PSG deal £50m or was it lower but could eventually be £50m?

 

It was £50m. World record fee for a defender. 

 

Yeah they just fucked up. Should be PSG's logo and not ours, as adding our initial transfer from Benfica for Luiz along with buying him back from PSG, it would come to about 63million euros. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement