The better place to talk football.

Black Panther - Wakanda Forever

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh @Danny xD 

I'm looking forward to this. Loved the first one. Interesting to see how they remember Boseman here. 

I done an 11 hour shift yesterday and up at 6 for another today, my brain hasn’t fully woken up xD

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Oh @Danny xD 

I'm looking forward to this. Loved the first one. Interesting to see how they remember Boseman here. 

I felt it was too hyped and mehh, but after i saw Venom 1 and 2, New Spiderman and Morbius i am not sure how Black Panther didn't win an academy reward.

• Subscriber
On 25/07/2022 at 10:26, Danny said:

Honestly took me a good few seconds to realise one of his family members or team wrote that tweet lol

Hard day at work or not.... you didn't initially realise a dead man(rip) cannot tweet?

Jeez... Southerners.

The production on this has taken many setbacks. I'm hoping it's been worth the wait and interested to see how they pay homage to the man. Marvel are amazing, so i'm sure it will be great.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator

Went to see this at the weekend.

Emotional tributes to Chadwick/T'Challa at the start. Very moving.

Enjoyed the film in general though - plot line was good and definitely left open for a 3rd instalment. 

If you're planning to see it, stay in your seat til after the credits...

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Like with every Marvel film they have produced so far.... 

I don't usually watch them, and lose track of whatever is Marvel/DC these days - there's just so many instalments of all kinds.

Good film but it was 30/40 minutes too long. Marvel need to clamp down on that shit.

120 mins for an opening film for a character/the final film for the character, or the final part of that storyline i.e. Endgame.

90 minutes for everything else.

160 minutes for a Marvel film? They don’t have the dialogue to pull that off. Theres not a Marvel film that goes a lot over 120 minutes that doesnt have periods of the film that could be cut by 10/20 minutes.

Archived