The better place to talk football.

Notts Forest 0-2 Tottenham - Sunday 28th August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 hours ago, Rick said:

If only it was a big centre half that went in on Richarlison. Horrible prick he is, showboating like that against a newly promoted side that aren’t a rival? What a bellend. 

You do love an over the top reaction. It's a few keepy ups ffs. Get a grip. It was time wasting, distracted them and won us a free kick. Long may it continue

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

You do love an over the top reaction. It's a few keepy ups ffs. Get a grip. It was time wasting, distracted them and won us a free kick. Long may it continue

I do go over the top, you’re right. Still doesn’t make him any less of a dickhead to be doing that. Somebody starts doing that in a five-a-side game, you’re gonna leave one on them and don’t lie and say you wouldn’t. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rick said:

I do go over the top, you’re right. Still doesn’t make him any less of a dickhead to be doing that. Somebody starts doing that in a five-a-side game, you’re gonna leave one on them and don’t lie and say you wouldn’t. 

Honestly, who cares. You lap it up where Luis Diaz does it. Don't care he got clattered. Won us a free kick, took more time out the game, job done.

• Subscriber

The worst thing Richarlison actually did was that after the keepy uppies he made a shite pass straight to Brennan Johnson. xD

I can't remember us ever having a player who still had the old enemy's fanbase on strings after he left the club. If Richarlison read this thread and saw how people, especially the Liverpool fans, are reacting to him, it would make his day.

Because he is a shithouse, he's great at winding people up on a football pitch, of course anyone who isn't supporting him is going to hate him, probably including us before long. But the more angry you get about him and the more posts you make breathing life into what a cunt he is, the more you're living in his world.

13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The worst thing Richarlison actually did was that after the keepy uppies he made a shite pass straight to Brennan Johnson. xD

I can't remember us ever having a player who still had the old enemy's fanbase on strings after he left the club. If Richarlison read this thread and saw how people, especially the Liverpool fans, are reacting to him, it would make his day.

Because he is a shithouse, he's great at winding people up on a football pitch, of course anyone who isn't supporting him is going to hate him, probably including us before long. But the more angry you get about him and the more posts you make breathing life into what a cunt he is, the more you're living in his world.

He's not just like that on the football pitch from what I've heard. I doubt he gives a fuck what I have to say about him on a football forum, so I doubt it gives him any real satisfaction with me thinking he's just an awful person on and off the pitch. So forgive me for getting a bit of satisfaction seeing him get clattered.

I don't even see what the big deal is, he obviously wanted to get a foul for timewasting purposes - so job done from his POV. I'm absolutely fine with him risking injury in his shithousing tbh.

Archived