B

O

O

O

O

O

O

Boo yourself xD 

In all seriousness, I believe what @Eco is talking about is the formal respect for positions and institutions with exercise of authoritative functions that play specific roles in a civilised society, and this kind of respect has nothing to do with personal attributes of the persons holding these positions, it's just respect for the formal hierarchy of the society. Military where you are supposed to salute the rank, not the person, is another good example of this. Personally, while I don't agree with the idea that someone should be given respect based upon their position of authority or power (quite the contrary, in fact, as I always had issues with authority), I do believe that baseline respect, courtesy and politeness should be the default position when dealing with people in general, regardless of one's personal feelings towards them. Most of the time, there are more productive and mature ways to express displeasure and disagreement in how things are being done by people in positions of authority instead of childish insults, name calling, egg throwing and whatnot. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Boo yourself xD 

In all seriousness, I believe what @Eco is talking about is the formal respect for positions and institutions with exercise of authoritative functions that play specific roles in a civilised society, and this kind of respect has nothing to do with personal attributes of the persons holding these positions, it's just respect for the formal hierarchy of the society. Military where you are supposed to salute the rank, not the person, is another good example of this. Personally, while I don't agree with the idea that someone should be given respect based upon their position of authority or power (quite the contrary, in fact, as I always had issues with authority), I do believe that baseline respect, courtesy and politeness should be the default position when dealing with people in general, regardless of one's personal feelings towards them. Most of the time, there are more productive and mature ways to express displeasure and disagreement in how things are being done by people in positions of authority instead of childish insults, name calling, egg throwing and whatnot. 

I think life is a bit too short not to call Donald Trump a dickface. Then again, I am a colossal cunt so my views are irrelevant. 

3 hours ago, Eco said:

Yeah, and I don't mind the same, and now I take more than ever due to Barking Spider. But Imperalism is a age old action that really was perfected by the English. 

And I'd say Russia and US are still in some age old cock fight, particularly in the ME which is about a fucked up as it gets since we are playing with other nations and their civilians. China is a bit better but I have seen their presence more and more in Africa with mining and whatnot. 

China aren’t really a bit better either and are just as cunty as the US and Russia, if not moreso. And are getting their fingers into the Middle Eastern pie as well. And tbh foreign fingers in the West Asia has been the biggest problem that region’s faced for a few hundred years.

Also shitloads of people call Boris Johnson BoJo the Clown and it’s not offensive to anyone imo.

In short, change the name of this Thread back!

I have often said as of late, that if I had Barking Spider's ear and honestly thought he'd listen to my opinion, then I would suggest him not run again. Therefore he wouldn't be worried about losing, and he can live his life, do whatever he wants, without having to answer to congress, senate, or CNN/Fox. 

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Most of the time, there are more productive and mature ways to express displeasure and disagreement in how things are being done by people in positions of authority instead of childish insults, name calling, egg throwing and whatnot. 

Idk, I think that Iraqi journalist throwing a shoe at Bush pretty much spoke for every person of Middle Eastern descent 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I have often said as of late, that if I had Barking Spider's ear and honestly thought he'd listen to my opinion, then I would suggest him not run again. Therefore he wouldn't be worried about losing, and he can live his life, do whatever he wants, without having to answer to congress, senate, or CNN/Fox. 

I think he might go to prison if he’s not re-elected tbh.

Remember it was the tax fraud and syphilus that eventually got Al Capone

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

China aren’t really a bit better either and are just as cunty as the US and Russia, if not moreso. And are getting their fingers into the Middle Eastern pie as well. And tbh foreign fingers in the West Asia has been the biggest problem that region’s faced for a few hundred years.

Also shitloads of people call Boris Johnson BoJo the Clown and it’s not offensive to anyone imo.

In short, change the name of this an absolute John's dinner thread

Regardless, it just amuses me how Brits get so offended when I change the title of this thread, but when I search for a Boris Johnson thread, there is nothing like this...Hypocritical at its finest if you ask me. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Idk, I think that Iraqi journalist throwing a shoe at Bush pretty much spoke for every person of Middle Eastern descent 

But did it actually accomplish, anything? No. 

I think he might go to prison if he’s not re-elected tbh

No, he won't. There are laws in place that make it virtually impossible to impose a current, or former president. I would want this anyways as then he'd be a martyr. 

In real news...

Former Barking Spider campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized following reported suicide attempt

(CNN)President Big Phony Tits's former campaign manager Brad Parscale was hospitalized Sunday following reports of a suicide attempt at his Florida home, CNN has learned.

According to Fort Lauderdale Police Department Sgt. DeAnna Greenlaw, Fort Lauderdale police officers responded to Parscale's residence "in reference to an armed male attempting suicide." Officers later identified him to CNN as Bradley Parscale and said his wife had called the police.
"When officers arrived on scene, they made contact with the armed subject's wife, who advised her husband was armed and had access to multiple firearms inside the residence and was threatening to harm himself," Greenlaw told CNN in a statement. The officers determined the only person inside the home was the adult male.
The South Florida Sun Sentinel was the first to report the story.
Greenlaw said officers contacted Parscale, "developed a rapport, and safely negotiated for him to exit the home. The male was detained without injury and transported to Broward Health Medical Center for a Baker Act."
Fort Lauderdale Police Chief Karen Dietrich told CNN over the phone there was a concern that Parscale may harm himself, and his wife reported there were weapons in the home. The SWAT team responded and after a short time Parscale surrendered to police, Dietrich said.
"He came out and we got him some help," Dietrich said.
Parscale was demoted from his position this summer after Barking Spider's rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Though he maintained a senior position on the campaign, he was rarely seen inside the headquarters following his demotion.
Tim Murtaugh, the Barking Spider campaign's communications manager, told CNN in a statement, "Brad Parscale is a member of our family and we all love him. We are ready to support him and his family in any way possible."
The Baker Act is a Florida law that enables families to provide emergency mental health services and temporary detention for people impaired by mental illness, according to University of Florida Health.
Parscale has not been seen much at the campaign's office since his demotion, a campaign source told CNN's Jim Acosta. The day he was demoted, he cleaned out his office and left. He was in the office about 10 days ago, the source said.
Parscale was lauded by the President and his allies as a digital guru who helped secure Barking Spider's first election effort. He worked for the Barking Spider family years before Barking Spider launched a presidential bid and he ascended to a role leading the campaign's data analytics team in June 2016.
After Barking Spider won, Parscale worked with America First Policies, a pro-Barking Spider political organization, and became campaign manager in February 2018.

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

and this kind of respect has nothing to do with personal attributes of the persons holding these positions, it's just respect for the formal hierarchy of the society. 

Not just just related to Barking Spider but i hear this from my friends too who say the same respect the PM when he's representing your country, even though if he's a cunt. 

Eh if he's not in the following categories corrupt, sell out, suppresses a standard of life that is set according to that place sure, but if he is no thank you

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd say that the highly symbolic gesture of shoe-throwing while publicly calling Bush out on his war crimes and thus taking a huge personal risk (he got a prison sentence, didn't he?) is a tiiiiiiny bit different from and by far more meaningful than someone anonymously name calling someone else on the internet...

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

And I'm guessing @Batard did your bidding for you @Dr. Gonzo and change the thread title. 

Did he? It’s still an abomination 

And honestly it’s depressing that the US will protect its criminal world leaders. Although Tony Blair should also be serving a sentence for war crimes along with GWB so I guess it’s not isolated to the US. But it’s depressing.

Tbh I don’t think most world leaders are worthy of respect until they actually do something positive. Otherwise I just assume they’re power hungry sociopaths.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I'd say that the highly symbolic gesture of shoe-throwing while publicly calling Bush out on his war crimes and thus taking a huge personal risk (he got a prison sentence, didn't he?) is a tiiiiiiny bit different from and by far more meaningful than someone anonymously name calling someone else on the internet...

Yeah he got a prison sentence. He should have been made the President of Iraq tbh

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Not just just related to Barking Spider but i hear this from my friends too who say the same respect the PM when he's representing your country, even though if he's a cunt. 

Eh if he's not in the following categories corrupt, sell out, suppresses a standard of life that is set according to that place sure, but if he is no thank you

And I agree with you, but then there are plenty of people who think otherwise, as proven in this thread.

Did he? It’s still an abomination 

And honestly it’s depressing that the US will protect its criminal world leaders. Although Tony Blair should also be serving a sentence for war crimes along with GWB so I guess it’s not isolated to the US. But it’s depressing.

Tbh I don’t think most world leaders are worthy of respect until they actually do something positive. Otherwise I just assume they’re power hungry sociopaths.

I'm guessing, as I didn't change it, and I"m guessing he changed Boris's name on here as well to Barking Spider. 

I'm not sure why you think a thread titled, 'Big Phony Tits' is an abomination...it's his name FFS. xD

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

I'm guessing, as I didn't change it, and I"m guessing he changed Boris's name on here as well to Barking Spider. 

I'm not sure why you think a thread titled, 'Big Phony Tits' is an abomination...it's his name FFS. xD

Post of the year

I know you only said this because of the world filter but xDxDxDxD

I actually didn't. It was fine when I typed it, but I'm sure @Batard changed it afterwards and made my post reflect. 

Oh well, there goes that discussion. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

I actually didn't. It was fine when I typed it, but I'm sure @Batard changed it afterwards and made my post reflect. 

Oh well, there goes that discussion. 

Active filters alter posts as they're submitted. As childish as I am, editing posts is too much effort for me xD

• The title was changed to Donald Trump
  • Subscriber

I just wonder what would have been the outcry in the media if good old Boris Johnson (when he contracted the virus) had left the hospital in a car to go around waving at his supporters and then returning to the hospital? :coffee:   xD

Archived